Do you play on PS4 or Vita? Which one is easier?

I played a bit with my friends' ps4 and I thought it wasn't good. The vita suits this better due to how precise your inputs must be and vita has no screen lag, whether most tvs does. It just isn't recommended to keep switching back and forth between them, when you get used to the time input on one of them, I would recommend sticking to that system until the end. I think the vita is easier to play due to that, since you have a few frames more to react in comparison to the ps4.

Personally, I find the Vita better since the analog stick has a smaller circumference so it's easier to land advanced tricks.

When I played the PS4 I had the opposite impression. While I struggle to land a double kickflip/heelflip/laserflip on the vita, I did it within 1 or 2 tries on the PS4. To me, is was easier to not overdo the command, IMO.

Edited by TheYuriG

I've played on both. I started playing on Vita which was good fun because the sticks are smaller and that makes the tricks easier. Since then I played on the PS4 and the only real difference is that the TV is bigger than the Vita screen so it's harder in my opinion. Looks nice on PS4 though :P

I prefer the sticks on the PS4, and find it uncomfortable doing tricks on this game for a long period of time on the Vita.  Its certainly doable on both but i preferred the PS4.  Weirdly though i notice when i play on vita i find it easie to time perfect grinds, I think I find it easier to focus on the smaller screen.

I play mostly on my Vita but I switch to the PS4 every now and again. I feel like the PS4 has better accuracy when trying to input precise tricks since you can move the analog stick exactly how you want it. The vita analog is so small that you can easily move it too much or not enough. Also, revert manuals feel so much easier on PS4. Other than that I find them relatively equal. However, after playing on my vita for a while and then switching to ps4 I found it to feel really off and hard to adjust for a bit but got the hang of it after a while. I say do whatever you prefer but you might be thrown off when switch between PS4 and vita

• 1 year later...

So with the new trophylists of the Epic combo editions I began to wonder how this plays on the ps4.

I actually finished both olliolli games on the vita, was scared that lag would ruin the experience.

This game is wonderfully addictive, hence the blisters the vita version gave to my poor thumbs, lol.

Im wondering how many of you actually platted this game or experienced RAD mode on the ps4? Did it really lag or is it just something I will get used to when investing

time in this edition? Rad mode and level long combo's could really be a torture in combination with any form of input lag..

So with the new trophylists of the Epic combo editions I began to wonder how this plays on the ps4.

I actually finished both olliolli games on the vita, was scared that lag would ruin the experience.

This game is wonderfully addictive, hence the blisters the vita version gave to my poor thumbs, lol.

Im wondering how many of you actually platted this game or experienced RAD mode on the ps4? Did it really lag or is it just something I will get used to when investing

time in this edition? Rad mode and level long combo's could really be a torture in combination with any form of input lag..

PS4 was fine for me.

I tried this on my PS4 at first and couldn't get the timing at all due to the delay on my TV. Went back to it on my Vita a while later and had it platted in about a week.

If you play this on a TV, it absolutely *has* to be set to Game Mode for you to have any chance -- the timing precision required is crazy, and on Vita you don't have to worry about that. Also, the analog sticks on Vita are much better suited to this game IMO.

On the vita this was perfect!

Might try it on an alt account and connect my ps4 with my pc screen, that should be better than my TV 

It sucks you could not get the timing right, I was actually hoping you would get 'used' to it as long as you do not switch versions while playing..