TWD will not be released in Australia or NZ

AlteredFormula

I knew Australia would not get this game, because of the Rating system.

So looks like AU/NZ ppl will need to get it from US PSN

Wait, I thought Australia added an M or something like it rating?? I don't like that certain countries don't get games. If it was Communist China I could understand, but democratic AU an NZ is unacceptable. If the US did not allow M games, my gaming career would be so dull and I would miss out on some of the best experiences ever!

Wait, I thought Australia added an M or something like it rating?? I don't like that certain countries don't get games. If it was Communist China I could understand, but democratic AU an NZ is unacceptable. If the US did not allow M games, my gaming career would be so dull and I would miss out on some of the best experiences ever!

Australia atm only have a Age Rating up 15, rest is B for Banned.

Australia atm only have a Age Rating up 15, rest is B for Banned.

So is Australia not really a "free" country? It seems dictatorial/communist to regulate what people are or are not allowed to play. :( I feel even luckier to live in the U.S.

So is Australia not really a "free" country? It seems dictatorial/communist to regulate what people are or are not allowed to play. :( I feel even luckier to live in the U.S.

Yet US complain over everything: We can't buy NISA Special Edition ad Gamestop, even though it same price as buying it ad NISA Store. We didn't get this for free, even though EU had to wait 6 mounth to get it.

Yet US complain over everything: We can't buy NISA Special Edition ad Gamestop, even though it same price as buying it ad NISA Store. We didn't get this for free, even though EU had to wait 6 mounth to get it.

Sounds pretty rough m8. lol

Sorry guy's,

Looks like the dev's wont even be bothering to submit it to your classification boards.

*guys, *devs

Sorry, AF, it has to be done.

And yes, whilst Australia's ratings system is slowly making progress, in the meanwhile they can continue to buy from other countries' PSN stores, and import games. :)

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!

Seriously!!!????

The other day I went to check for a price on the store but after clicking the icon for this game on the store... it says "Content not found" The only friggen game I actually wanted to buy from the PS store isnt even gonna be here?

Only really is a issue for Vita owners

Yeah, that's true, fortunately to my knowledge this hasn't affected Vita users yet. Perhaps Australia will have gotten their proverbial shit together and sorted this out by the time that some non-launch-title games come out for the Vita. Well, maybe not Mortal Kombat... D:

• 2 years later...

Ok I understand why Australia wont have the game, BUT WHY the fuck does New Zealand have to take the fall for Australia too? New Zealand has kinder rules when labeling games so why the fuck do NZ games have to be sent through Australia?! Send them straight to NZ! Very upset about this.

dude, I purchased my copy from Mightyape.com.au which ship from NZ.

Captain, this thread is over 2 years old.

that is sort of irrelevant as the post said it wont be released here in AU and NZ... its false information regardless..

that is sort of irrelevant as the post said it wont be released here in AU and NZ... its false information regardless..

The thread now explains that 2 years ago it was unavailable, but it has since been released. So no false info :)

Really? 

It was true 2 years ago, you just came here to say it's currently false, well done. Don't you want to make a new thread about how the earth isn't flat? 

People don't have to update their posts if they don't want to, just like the OP didn't want, he probably doesn't even rememember.

Edited by Xxleonardo97xX

• 1 year later...