Godzilla: Save the Earth 2? - Godzilla PS4 gameplay trailer

m0nst3rG4m3r007

I was downright giddy when this was initially announced. Now that I've finally seen some action, I'm even more excited. It's been way too damn long since the last Godzilla game. I can't wait to get my hands on this. Long live the King of the Monsters!

As a side note, I'm really hoping Megalon and Rodan are in. There's no reason to think they wouldn't be, but there's been stranger character exclusions in video games before. I also kind of want to see Orga and M.O.G.U.E.R.A., but I think they have a lesser chance of making it in. At the very least, we got Space Godzilla and Kiryu, two of my personal favorites.

• Like 1

Isn't this the same game they announced a few months back?

Anyway, I'm a sucker for giant monsters, so I'm definitely interested. :)

Its been announced for a while but this trailer came out yesterday so I wanted to gush about it ^_^

I was downright giddy when this was initially announced. Now that I've finally seen some action, I'm even more excited. It's been way too damn long since the last Godzilla game. I can't wait to get my hands on this. Long live the King of the Monsters!

As a side note, I'm really hoping Megalon and Rodan are in. There's no reason to think they wouldn't be, but there's been stranger character exclusions in video games before. I also kind of want to see Orga and M.O.G.U.E.R.A., but I think they have a lesser chance of making it in. At the very least, we got Space Godzilla and Kiryu, two of my personal favorites.

I was ready to rage about Jet Jaguar then I saw him for like a second in the trailer and I was sold :P Seeing as it's ps4 you would think the roster can afford to include as many monsters as possible!!

My brother is a huge Godzilla fan, he'll be happy to hear about this.

Though I wish they'd push the envelope a little more graphically.  This doesn't look that far off from an HD remaster of that Godzilla Destroy All Monsters on the Gamecube.  Though I did have some fun with that one.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn