The Bends Trophy - Get it in 40 seconds

Invisible_Carrot

I don't understand how Guides are published. I submitted a proposition but got no answer.

Anyway, I wanted to give some tip to accomplish The Bends Trophy, so here is what I wrote;

You can obtain this trophy in the first 40 seconds of this level if you accomplish two uninterrupted point bubble multiply chains.

As the level starts, go to the upper right part of the screen and wait for the anchor to show up with some fresh air. As soon as you have the air, start collecting the bubbles on the right side of the screen by going a little bit down, then cross from the right to the left side of the screen, trying not to miss any bubbles until you reach the first set of mines. It is then difficult (almost impossible) to continue the chain from the left to the right side of the screen, so break it, and you should obtain a x6 or x7 multiply on the collected bubbles.

Then, cross between those first two mines of the level (from left to right side of the screen), and as soon as the mine on the right side of the screen pass, start collecting the next bubble chain from under that mine, cross to the left side of the screen, and keep collecting them, going down slowly, sometime to the center of the screen to access more bubbles, until you select the cluster which is quite close to a mine on the left part of the screen, a bit after the second anchor passes (and the first blue mine crosses the screen on the right side). By then, if you break the chain, you should get a x10 or x11 multiply on the collected bubbles, and you should be not to far, or even over 7000 points. I didn't even collect the air from the second anchor and I died choking with over 8000 points.
  You'll have to do it a couple of time to learn the patterns. Do not collect the bubbles too fast, give them some time to appear on screen (or you'll be forced to break the bubble chain). Do not wait too much either or they'll pop (disappear), and force you to brake the bubble's multiply chain. This is the easiest part of the level so you won't fight too much to go around the deadly mines. Once you focus on this strategy, it should be fast to get the needed points. And if you are still short on points, keep collecting them for some time and you'll eventually accomplish the task.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...