Any other similar WWI games or games during this era?

I played the demo "Red Baron Arcade" because I love the time period.  But was so disappointed due to the fact that the biplane had a "boost" feature. Seriously.  Having said any other games anybody know of similar to this period? I haven't found any at the moment.

• Like 1

The bulk of World War games will be found in the PS2 generation, but specifically World War 1 focused games are pretty rare, probably for a variety of gameplay reasons. Valiant Hearts is literally the only PlayStation WW1 game that isn't about Snoopy. There're a few mods on PC for WW1, like Battlefield 1918, but there's really nothing amazing available right now.

The bulk of World War games will be found in the PS2 generation, but specifically World War 1 focused games are pretty rare, probably for a variety of gameplay reasons. Valiant Hearts is literally the only PlayStation WW1 game that isn't about Snoopy. There're a few mods on PC for WW1, like Battlefield 1918, but there's really nothing amazing available right now.

Thanks,

I think it is the only PS WWI game out there.  Was actually remembering playing a lot of the WWI mods for BF1942 back in the day. May have to start it up again.  It had it all, the era's planes, cars, weapons, and insignia.  Good times.  Hopefully in the future there will be more to come.

As for the rarity of WWI games in my opinion, I dont think there is a market with all the current COD and BF games out there.  They move fast and a WWI game would be much to slow.  

• 3 months later...

I've been searching for other games about WWI as well and have no't found anything that did not look trashy. 

Though, in the epilogue of Valiant Hearts the narrator mentions that the war was not over yet, so I am pretty sure there is going to be be a second part; hopefully.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...