So Who Is Your Favorite Fighter?

-Dark Mark-

Well, in MK9 I loved Sub-Zero, he was always my fav char since I played mk3, but in mk9 I mastered him and he was awesome, so it would seemed logical to jump straight to him in MKX , which I did, but he is not the same, I still love him though, but right now Mileena seems to be the coolest character I've played with, I don't know I like her playful and yet savage nature!

Edited by HeartUnderBlade
  • Like 1

d'vorah and liu kang :DD

I think D'vorah is awesome too, an interesting character. I wouldn't mind her sticking around. Love Liu's X-Ray move!

Well, in MK9 I loved Sub-Zero, he was always my fav char since I played mk3, but in mk9 I mastered him and he was awesome, so it would seemed logical to jump straight to him in MKX , which I did, but he is not the same, I still love him though, but right now Mileena seems to be the coolest character I've played with, I don't know I like her playful and yet savage nature!

Definitely! I love Mileena's new look and she's always been my favorite female character.

• Like 2

Cassie Cage Master Race. I think her moveset is a bit basic and the character is tailored for a beginner like me, but she's the only character I've been able to win matches online with, without resorting to the OP uppercut.

Also, I absolutely hate Raiden players online, they constantly spam that lightning flying move, reminds me of Deathstroke's machine gun attack in Injustice Online.

• Like 1