So Who Is Your Favorite Fighter?

-Dark Mark-

Liu Kang, since I haven't played MK since the NGC. The only thing I don't like about this Liu Kang is that looks like he keeps picking his nose, I'm not saying this as a stupid joke, check him out.

Ok, I had to edit that, I've added the word not

Edited by Z1MZUM

Of the new fighters, I really love D'vorah. In Mortal Kombat X, I usually main Sub-Zero though because they really overhauled his fighting style, so for me, he is much easier to use now. In the series overall, Scorpion and Ermac have always been my favorite characters.

For application in battle, D'Vorah and Ermac.  Ermac gets extra points for their primary fatality being kompletely brutal.

From a design perspective; Kenshi and Erron Black.  Kenshi has "the One" vibe going for him, and any skilled gunslingers normally land high on my appreciation list.  i just need to be put some time in the training room so I kan actually fight (well) as them also.

So all things konsidered, number one spot is Erron Black.

I like Kenshi, but i've only been playing the game for a few days so i'm still far from setting him in stone as my main. I like him from a design perpective and his Possesed form has some really interesting moves, but i kinda want a dash attack as well.

Lately I've been giving Kung Jin (Bojutsu), Erron Black (Outlaw) and Shinnok (Bone Shaper) a whirl. I dropped playing as Scorpion - there are far too many players online who use and abuse his broken Inferno variation and I want no part in that.  :angry:

• Like 1