Square-Enix: More unannounced PS4 titles coming in 2015

Venocide

While I'd love to see an FFXII HD with trophies, I'd LOVE to see them go even further back in the catalog if they're gonna do a remastered collection. Package FFs I-VI (or at least FFI, FFIV, and FFVI since those are my favs of that bunch) together on one disk/collection. Full trophy support for all titles. Throw a bone to the fans that were with them from the jump!

And hell, throw Chrono Trigger in there while you're at it!  :D

• Like 2

A FFXII re-master wouldn't be that bad..I've always felt it's one of the most underrated titles in the FF franchise, would much rather have a XII re-master instead of the X and VII re-masters..too many roman numerals. A ff tactics re-master would be nice as well as long as they keep everything the same, if they changed anything, i feel like it would lose its charm. I'd still like to see new IP's and games instead of re-masters though

I'll also go ahead and agree with Venocide's list, plus Chrono Trigger. I never played the original Parasyte Eve so that's definitely one I'd like to see.

They asked on a survey what games we wanted recently.

I told them "Give me a new Final Fantasy Tactics for PS4, finish FFXV, and finish Kingdom Hearts."

Hopefully they listened...

Hopefully they listen

In that survey I asked for a new Star Ocean, so there's hope for your requests!

• Like 4

FFXII remaster is a good call, it doesn't get the credit it deserves sometimes, gladly buy for PS4.   

Dirge of Cerberus is another unsung game, a remaster/reboot or sequel would be interesting.

A new Dungeon Siege?

Parasite Eve reboot!  

Nier is a game and world I'd love to delve back into, but I'm ambivalent as to whether it'd be a good idea, that said, it's very unlikely to happen.   Drakengard 4 however...  

• Like 1

I'm going to say I doubt they'll ever touch xenogears as it's kinda like the golden age of FF as well. They have other IPs that are probably more likely to have a sequel like sleeping dogs, but I'm also going to say they're probably going to release some minor(very) FF spinoffs and the like. But that's imo, we'll find out!