Square-Enix: More unannounced PS4 titles coming in 2015

Venocide

God forbid a Dragon Quest game. :D

No kidding! I thought Dragon Quest VIII really got people on board with what could be accomplished in that series, and then they go full-on handheld.

Oh yeah! And a new Dragon Quest game of course. Also DQVIII HD remaster. :)

Long ago, on ps3trophies, I created my dream trophies for that game. I would really like to see that.

A new Valkyrie Profile or a (good) Mana game perhaps? ;___;

The first suggestion is yet another dream of mine. I fear that Lightning Returns cannibalized a lot of VP3's concept, though, so I hold no hope for that.

The latter? Good luck with that. I'm even a Legend of Mana apologist (not Dawn of Mana, mind you), but I think that series is dead in the water.

• Like 2

Looks like all several games will be unveiled at E3. :D

The Japanese game publisher will have several surprises in store for gamers on June 16.

Square Enix has announced it will be holding a press conference at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, joining the likes of Bethesda, Ubisoft, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Microsoft.

The briefing will be held in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 16, at 9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm GMT, and 1am in Japan. During the conference, Square Enix will discuss its "exciting slate of games coming out in 2015 and beyond."

Edited by Venocide

I dont know if it is FF4 or a sequel or whatever, because I started with 7, but here, take a look :P

The After Years is a sequel, but I haven't played it.

If it's on PC, I really hope that we'll get another port similar to VII (whenever that finally comes out).

IV is actually really good. I can recommend the DS remake that came out a couple of years ago.