!FLASH SALE!

Totalcross3000

Dusty Systems  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you remember the Sega Dreamcast!?

• Dude its 2015, No!
    • Of course I do! It's only 2015
    • Yea but I didn't like it
    • Wasn't that a cell phone?

Hey kiddies if you haven't ever played JSR then your missing out! It was a game that premiered on a console you probably don't know, (Sega Dreamcast est. 2000). It was a DC exclusive and you couldn't play it on any other system. Years went by and then it appeared in the Sony and Microsoft downloadable markets.

If you think this game isn't worth let me tell you it is. Its one of the games that help push modern gaming with the DC at the time being the only console to come with a 56k modem. 1999/2000 let me tell ya. That was fast! (Prior to the PS2 and XBOX.) The hours and the memories. :D

Gameplay is what set it apart from normal cult street games like THPS. Sure your avatar could do tricks but the objective was to finish with a high score and tag the streets with spray paint! With good music and changeling levels on top of a killer sound track the game was way a head of its time and its push for online multiplayer. Is it better than Halo? Idk thats apples and oranges if you ask me. But its for sure a diamond in the rough.

An oasis in a desert of over mass marketed shooters and RPGs. 

Sale ends 4/20/15

If you would like to learn more try DYG > 

Edited by Totalcross3000