rise and fall bug

I had no problems with this, so I don't believe it's a bug. Perhaps you've not done something right.

Let's look at the description first of all:

After an uruk kills you to become a Captain, help him become a Warchief, then kill him.

So first you have to make sure an Uruk kills you. Just your bog-standard Orc with no name. Let one kill you and make note of what his name is. ie. Grognak the Defiler or Krushu the Biter etc... If there is no space available on the uruk list, kill another captain and then get killed by an uruk. Uruk - Captain.

Once your uruk has become a named Captain. Find that specific captain and dominate* him and order him to get friendly with a Warchief so that he'll be promoted to his Bodyguard. Captain - Bodyguard. 

You must now find your newly promoted bodyguard and command him to betray his warchief. Make sure it's his one and not another one. You must now go to the skirmish and help yo brother out! Kill the Warchief so that your Uruk come Captain come Bodyguard can become a Warchief. Bodyguard - Warchief.

Now go to the Warchief's 'Beck and Call' mission to summon him to you and kill him!!!!

That should do it :)

*It is also worht noting that:

You must complete the 17th story mission “The Power of the Wraith” to unlock the Command ability needed for this trophy.

Take note of his name and follow the same Uruk throughout his journey to the top.

You should get the trophy by doing this. :)

I had no problems with this, so I don't believe it's a bug. Perhaps you've not done something right.

Let's look at the description first of all:

After an uruk kills you to become a Captain, help him become a Warchief, then kill him.

So first you have to make sure an Uruk kills you. Just your bog-standard Orc with no name. Let one kill you and make note of what his name is. ie. Grognak the Defiler or Krushu the Biter etc... If there is no space available on the uruk list, kill another captain and then get killed by an uruk. Uruk - Captain.

Once your uruk has become a named Captain. Find that specific captain and dominate* him and order him to get friendly with a Warchief so that he'll be promoted to his Bodyguard. Captain - Bodyguard. 

You must now find your newly promoted bodyguard and command him to betray his warchief. Make sure it's his one and not another one. You must now go to the skirmish and help yo brother out! Kill the Warchief so that your Uruk come Captain come Bodyguard can become a Warchief. Bodyguard - Warchief.

Now go to the Warchief's 'Beck and Call' mission to summon him to you and kill him!!!!

That should do it :)

*It is also worht noting that:

You must complete the 17th story mission “The Power of the Wraith” to unlock the Command ability needed for this trophy.

Take note of his name and follow the same Uruk throughout his journey to the top.

You should get the trophy by doing this. :)

No,man.I just tried to do it on a new conservation and I still do not get the achievement, there are ideas?

- Make sure there is a free captain spot and then get yourself killed by a group of nameless uruks.

- The one which killed you, gets a name and the free captain spot.

- Now help him to achieve more power - let him kill you or help him with his missions. If necessary kill captains to get free spots in second or first line for him. And the main thing is - do NOT brand/dominate him!

- When you think he is powerful enough, kill a warchief to get a free spot there.

- Let him kill you for the last time, so he gets promoted to warchief.

- Now kill this bastard.

I did it with the nameless uruk who killed me in the first minutes when i started the game. After a while, still on the first map (no branding ability in sight!), he gained power on his own and was in the first line of the captains. And since most of the warchiefs spots were vacant, because of ratbags mission, i let him kill me and he became warchief. And after i finally killed him, i got the trophy. I remembered his name, because his name is a word for poop in german.

Edited by truedeadlyforce