Do you hide trophies?

EpicNogg4

535 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hide trophies?

• Yes
    • No

lol you hide 554 trophies, thats a lot

My brother platinumed most of the games he played on my profile, so it's par for the course. I have the console since September '09 and we only made a separate account for himself last August.

I don't see any reason why you needed to hide your trophies anyway...

Completion percentage =)

No. I think it's a little pathetic to hide your trophies. Even 0% ones. Can you hide your bad school grades? No. It would make me feel like a liar and dirty for hiding my failure

On the other hand... 0% ones aren't being counted toward your completion percentage or other statistics (with the exception of played games and unearned trophies) so it's like you did not write the test in school rather than did bad on it =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I hid Welcome Pack only because my Vita wasn't properly set up and it didn't give any timestamps, which messed up my milestones. -.- But in terms of hiding unobtainable etc I figure just leave them because it's all part of the "whole package" of my gaming and trophy history, and really I don't think many people would be impressed with 100% completion with a bunch of hidden trophies.

Completion percentage =)

On the other hand... 0% ones aren't being counted toward your completion percentage or other statistics (with the exception of played games and unearned trophies) so it's like you did not write the test in school rather than did bad on it =D

If they show on your unearned trophies. They should count in completion. It would only be fair. And in my country you fail the test if you don't participate or leave your paper empty. ;)And I wanna note that you're free to hide your trophies, I would feel very ashamed of myself if I did. It's everyone's own choice.

I don't have any good reason to hide trophies, so my answer is no.

exactly my thought.... hiding trophies LOL I sense insecurity when I see someone hiding something that doesnt really mean much to need hiding from. Id remove them from friends.... now they can be in secret all they want. No one cares to even look at their profile.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Completion percentage =)

Well it isn't really a big deal you know.. but I guess for others it is

• Like 1

At one point I did have one hidden game, The Playroom. Like so many others I got caught out when I first got my PS4 and didn't know it would add a trophy list to my played games. I only hid it because I didn't have a camera and didn't want an F on my profile but then along came the ability to delete 0%s so now I don't have any hidden trophies and no more H on my profile either.

i have a bunch of games that i thought were shit, or that i have no intention of getting every trophy for on my list, but i dont see the point in hiding them. they're there, cool, mistakes were made. forget about it and move on