535 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hide trophies?

• Yes
    • No

The games that I hid are

GTA IV (I hate the entire franchise)

NBA 2K13 (I hate sports games)

WWE '12 (hate wrestling games)

Then why did you play them? I love trophies as much as the next guy/girl but I'm not going to play games I hate just for them.

Then why did you play them? I love trophies as much as the next guy/girl but I'm not going to play games I hate just for them.

...if you quoted me you saw my post...

I said 3/4 were not my games. Those 3 games were not mine. My cousin put them there.

And you agree with me. I am not going to play games I hate just because there are trophies. However, that's not why I hid those games. I hid them because I personally didn't put them on my profile. Otherwise they'd be like the rest of my games...still there.

• 2 weeks later...

Only really hiding from yourself.  Plus I'm glad that upon viewing someone's profile there is a Blue H emblazoned on it.

It isn't the low % completion that I'm interested in, that's fine - we all have games we try and don't like - it's what it says about the person who goes out of their way to hide something and what it says about their personality to lie about something arguably so trivial.

Makes me believe they have untrustworthy traits not just limited to their games, if they lie about minor things what's stopping dishonesty about actual important things?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...