Do you hide trophies?

EpicNogg4

535 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hide trophies?

• Yes
    • No

No, every game on my profile is part of my gaming history and thus my life, they are not that important individually but together they represent 6 years of my life, and I want it as accurate as possible, with the wins and the many many many losses.

No I don't.  I take pride in my games and what I have accomplished and still have left to accomplish.  If your hiding them then your not really showing off your history in gaming.  NCAA 2010 and Gran Turismo 5 are the only games I have I would ever consider hiding and that is only because I didn't put them on my account and have never even owned either of those games.  Even still I can't bring myself to hide them cause it wouldn't be my legit account as a whole.

No, it invalidates your list IMO...letting you choose what you have and haven't played. I'd rather have an honest low % than a high % lie. I'm OK with hiding/deleting 0% games you never started...but once you started it, it's yours.

But why?

If they are our trophies, why not be deleted? I would like to deleted only two games. Not because I have 0% 

I'd like to delete games that do not have MP support. Servers have been shut down, and trophies stand as a scar.

For me, trophies are memories of my gaming. All the good and bad times with my games.

Maybe one day I can tell children how "when I was young, we had to spent countless of hours to earn those goddamn trophies, you kids nowadays don't know what true effort is... we were true hunters unlike you."  ;)

• Like 1

I might be hiding some soon as there are games that I just don't wanna play that I regret starting up :/ heavensward is being released soon and I'm looking to get competitive on that game and quit trophies for awhile, it's the kinda game that takes over you're life and you can't really play other games while playing it xD but yeah it's you're profile so do what you like who really cares?? >_<

Edited by ilumixZ

For me, trophies are memories of my gaming. All the good and bad times with my games.

Maybe one day I can tell children how "when I was young, we had to spent countless of hours to earn those goddamn trophies, you kids nowadays don't know what true effort is... we were true hunters unlike you."  ;)

Hopefully you won't be saying this while buying the trophy as a microtransaction for your child =D

• Like 1

I have several hidden trophies on mine from where my boyfriend has launched games I'll never have an interest in playing (it actually bothers him more than they're on my list than it does me since I only ever really look at my trophy list on here, and they're hidden, but he feels bad about it). Other than that there was a Ferrari game that came with my PS3 that I hid, I didn't want it but it came for free with any ps3 purchase when I bought it so I thought I'd try it til the first game I ordered (Alice: Madness Returns) arrived.