Will There Be A Sequel?

MysticSparxman

I would like a sequel, but I would like even MORE to see an alternate universe spin-off where every single character introduced is alive and and together in a brand new story. Cole and Delsin meet for the first time, duke it out for a bit then team up to fight a greater threat than even the Beast himself!

We can have matchups like Kuo and Fetch vs Nix and Sasha, Eugene and Celia vs Henry and Alden! Kessler and Augustine who for some contrived reason decide to team up! All the while Zeke, Reggie, and Jenny try to unravel a conspiracy plot headed by Moya, which is spread to the paranoid masses by Betrand and his lacky Shane, while Trish, Sebastian and Brent try to keep the peace!!!!!

YES, I have been thinking about this alot.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, konor-good said:

Infamous is pretty much a forgotten franchise

I wouldn't write it off, they've been on Tsushima since shortly after First Light dropped 5/6 yrs ago, I wouldn't say it's forgotten, it's always been a relatively successful franchise.    Given they made five inFamous games (including the dlc's) in the five years prior to that it might not be such a bad thing the franchise is getting a break.   Hopefully Tsushima is a success for them and after that, with that good break from inFamous, maybe they might come back to it with a lot of fresh new ideas and a lot of extra console firepower in the PS5.   

I've been waiting an entire generation for a new Resistance, still have hope!  

• Like 1

If Naughty Dog came back to Uncharted after TLOU1 and Insomniac came back to Ratchet after Resistance, then there is a chance that Sucker Punch could come back to Infamous after Ghost of Tsushima. 

It wouldn't surprise me if they did a sequel eventually. But I'm not sure if they would go with Delsin for the sequel or another character entirely. I wouldn't mind playing as Augustine in a Prequel showing her rise as a conduit and the early days of DUP, capturing other Conduits before the events of Second Son.

• 3 months later...

Now hear me out: inFamous as a first person VR shooter. It'll have a campaign and free roam, and also similar to Overwatch modes for PVP or team battles. Different classes are determined by different powers, smoke, concrete, neon, electricity, paper, etc.

Ghost of Tsushima is now their major focus, unfortunately for me because i love the gameplay and creativity of inFamous, I don't know what the sales are for inFamous games but probably not good since they don't release them that fast. First Light was a lot of fun and a really great standalone game but we only got one? Paper Trail is my absolute favorite DLC in a game and I loved the out of game online investigating, it was the DLC for me, and I know others hated it.

But for whatever reason inFamous needs some kind of touch up similar to Sumo making a Sackboy game and not a LBP4. LBP is a brilliant property and Sackboy is an instant mascot character, but LBP games don't sell as well as I believe they should. Maybe inFamous needs a side game similar to that. And I think VR needs a boost as well. If they're not going to use GoW or Horizon for a complete VR game, they can use inFamous and take less of a risk at hurting the franchise and if it doesn't take off just make another 3rd person inF game and it'll do just as fine.

Edited by MrPhrips

• 2 years later...