Are drop rates better ?

Have drop rates increased since the past month or so ?

I was missing 6 skills I think and I gave up mainly because of that one mission where you need to have Vegito and gotenks, make vegito go super saiyan and then  hope for an ultimate finish ( I think that's what it was ) But regardless what I needed was from ultimate finish.

Have drop rates become any better ? Because I stopped when I played for 3 days in a row and could not get ultimate finish on that particular mission if my life depended on it.

The chances to activate Ultimate Finish have definitely increased - it even says so on their latest patch notes. As for the drop rates, couldn't possibly say. They seem to be the same for me.

Then again, I've never had to play the same PQ more than about 15 times until I got all of its skills, so...

I really hope they get rid of the RNG system for the sequel. It has single handedly ruined Xenoverse for me. Everything else from the character customization to the special attacks are great, but the random grind required to earn some parallel quest rewards was too much for me. :(

• Like 2

• 8 months later...