Online is still working ?

OK thanks,

but I have the same problem again and i don't know where is from.

I'll try by friend request, the only thing i don't test yet ; before deleting the game and re-install.

If anyone experienced this problem before....  

OK thanks,

but I have the same problem again and i don't know where is from.

I'll try by friend request, the only thing i don't test yet ; before deleting the game and re-install.

If anyone experienced this problem before....  

Hi. I and a lot of other people have had this problem (there's a thread about it on playstationtrophies.org). The game also freezes regularly in single player, most often when you die. I emailed Abstraction Games about it, and they said it only happens to people who aren't using the PS3's default hard drive (like me). I've recently submitted a couple of videos to them detailing the problem in the hope that they will fix it, but I'm not overly optimistic. There is currently no known fix for this problem, other than changing your hard drive, which, needless to say, is a little extreme just to play Duke Nukem 3D. Deleting the game and reinstalling won't work. I've tried it.

• Like 2

Thanks for ur help,

You're tru ; i'm not using the default hard drive and i'll not change it again.

I'll will try on Vita and i must forget the glitch & the boost on both platforms, this f***ing MP will be much longer^^.

• Like 1

Thanks for ur help,

You're tru ; i'm not using the default hard drive and i'll not change it again.

I'll will try on Vita and i must forget the glitch & the boost on both platforms, this f***ing MP will be much longer^^.

At least you can play it on Vita. Don't have one myself so I'm stuck waiting until they fix it  :(

Yeah the Vita version runs a lot smoother and is better to play the game on. I've had glitches happen many times on the PS3 version, but Vita only froze once while loading the game up. I just had to quit the game (not the system) and started the game again to fix.

It's better for multiplayer too, I had my kill count reset to zero on the PS3 version while going for 500 kills. I've also heard it glitches kill counts to insane amounts too which auto pops the trophies fast. My luck wasn't that good LOL.