Which choices did you make so far?

skidmarkgn

Episode 1 is in the books...

Traveled in the daytime, because zombie apocalypse 101 says DON'T TRAVEL AT NIGHT!!

Tried to save Herschel's son. Didn't much matter in the end but I figured he'd be the better choice considering where we were.

Sided with Kenny. Everyone is allowed to panic once when in that situation.

Sided with Kenny in the argument. He 's done me right since the panic attack early and throwing a kid to zombies isn't really my thing.

Didn't give suicide girl the gun. Carly's best asset is that pistol and I didn't want to risk her losing it.

Saved Carly. Her and Kenny seem to be my closest allies so far so they're ganna be the ones I try and help throughout.

Episode 2:

Chopped off my man's leg to try and save him, even though he still died

Didn't shoot the woman at the camp because the things she was saying about the farm

Killed Larry because I believed he was dead and would have came back. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy :P

Didn't kill either brother because I want Clemintine to see that you don't kill a human regardless of the circumstances (didn't apply to Larry because I truly believed he was already dead).

Didn't steal the food, Clemintine objected to it and I wanted to respect her and show compassion is still alive

Episode 3

Didn't shoot the woman, she was dead already so we made use on her.

Left Lily behind. We don't kill our own unless they're already dead. Being able to shoot someone, in your group, that quick, with no hesitation... you're done. To much of a threat to stay.

Tried to talk Kenny down but somehow ended up in a fight.

Killed Duck myself, self explanitory.

Chose to save Omid, he had a bum wheel and the girl was adament about being self reliant.

Edited by skidmarkgn

Episode 1

1. Travelled in daylight

2. Told Hershel the truth

3. Tried to save Shawn because it was Duck's fault that he was stuck... sorry Shawn!

4. Sided with Kenny

5. Didn't give the gun to Marcy.

6. Saved Carly.

Episode 2

1. Chopped off the guy's leg

2. Didn't shoot Jolene. Something smelled fishy big time with the whole camera thing, especially when Danny shot her mid sentence. I knew the St. Johns were up to no good then.

3. Try to help Larry.

4. Did let Danny go.

5. Left Andy to the zombies because it's a really fitting punishment instead of killing him.

6. Did not steal food.

Episode 3

1. Did shoot the girl.

2. Kicked out Lily and left her in the streets cause she killed Carly. Bitch.

3. Fought Kenny. I thought Kenny was one of the good characters, but hopelessly hoping that a bit kid (who's actually bitten this time) would be okay? Yeah, he's an idiot.

4. Shot Duck. Not only did I do it myself out of respect for Kenny and Katjaa, but I've been waiting to kill Duck for ages after he caused Shawn's death in Episode 1.

5. Hlped the girl.

Episode 4

1. Killed the boy.

2. Told Vernon the truth.

3. Took Clem with me

4. Rescued Ben.

5. Revealed bite.

All remaining survivors came with me

Edited by Artemisthemp

There are 5 major choices in the game that affect the story stats, plus a 6th that gives you a slightly different scene*

1.) Travelled by daylight* 2.) Told Herschel the truth 3.) Saved Duck 4.) Sided With Kenny 5.) Gave Irene the gun 6.) Saved Carly

Episode 2

1. Chopped off Davids leg 2.) Didnt shoot Jolene 3.) Didnt help Kill Larry 4.) Spared the brothers lives 5.) Stole the food.

Episode 3

1. Shot the Girl 2.) Didnt abandon Lily 3.)Didnt fight Kenny (tempted to though) 4.) Shot Duck 5.)Didnt help Omid

Episode 4

1.) Killed the boy 2.) told Vernon the truth 3.) Left Clem at the house 4.) Rescued Ben (massive twat that he is.) 5.) revealed bite.
All remaining survivors came with me

Episode 5

1.) Removed Lees arm 2.) Lost my temper 3.) Kept my weapons 4.)Didn't kill the captor (I wanted to, but Clem saved my ass.) 5.) Stopped Lee from turning

DLC

1.) Shot Justin's foot off. 2.) Stayed in the car 3.) Left Nate 4) Honest with Leland 5.) Left in the RV   At the end only Vince Stayed at the camp.

1. Traveled in daylight

2. Told Hershel the truth

3.Saved Duck

4. Sided with Kenny

5. Gave Irene the gun (mercy)

6. Saved Doug

I absolutely loved the first episode, and I can't wait to see what's in store for episode 2.

Parker

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I loved this first episode. I also loved that they break down your choices at the end and show you what percentage of other players sided with you!

1. Travelled in daylight

2. Lied to Hershel but got caught in the lie a few minutes later... doh!

3. Tried to save Shawn because it was Duck's fault that he was stuck... sorry Shawn!

4. Sided with Larry in the argument because Kenny was and still is a colossal douchebag. Even AFTER I got him his mf'ing medicine he still tried to kill me. First chance I get in a later episode, he is GONE.

5. Gave the gun to Marcy and let her kill herself... that was brutal

6. Saved Carly at the end because she's ballin' with her pistol.

Episode 2:

1. Chopped David's leg off. Figured he was going to die anyway but I couldn't leave him.

2. I let Danny shoot Jolene. Something was fishy with what she was saying and I wanted to hear as much as I could.

3. Kenny killed Larry. Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

4. Killed Danny but left Andy for the walkers. After Clementine saw me kill Danny I didn't need the entire group to see me kill Andy.

5. I chose not to steal the food from the car, but ONLY because Clementine was the one who objected to it.

Episode 3:

1. Did not shoot the girl, but only because they showed her getting bit before allowing me to make a choice.

2. Didn't abandon Lilly. Not sure why.

3. Fought Kenny. Dude needs to man the F up.

4. Shot Duck. No way Kenny was not in a state to do it himself.

5. Helped Omid because he was hurt. Figured the girl could jump in herself and she did.

Episode 4:

1. Killed the boy in the attic. Mostly because they only offered the option to give Kenny a gun, and I wanted to do it quietly.

2. Honest with Vernon. Dude has a gun on me, who the hell threatens him?

3. Brought Clementine to Crawford. Figured she was safer with a group than back with a dude who might die of infection.

4. Pulled Ben up. Leave no one behind.

5. Revealed the bite to the group. I originally hid it, but decided there was no point in keeping it a secret. Fuck me.

All survivors came with me - Omid, Ben, Kenny, and Christa.

Episode 5:

1. Removed Lee's arm. A gamble worth taking. It has worked (so far) in the TV show, but I knew that in all likelihood removing the arm was going to be too little too late.

2. Lost my temper with Kenny. I actually don't remember making this choice at all.

3. Disarmed completely. Figured there was nothing to gain by lying.

4. Killed the stranger. Seriously? I was in the minority here? Dude had stated clearly that he would kill me.

5. Stopped Lee from turning. It had to be done.

Edited by simula67

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 1

1. Night

2. Lied, but then I realized I shouldn't have, cause the stupid guy said the wrong things. I went "oh crap" when it said "Hershel will DEFINITELY remember that" I thought that was a nice touch though.

3. Tried to save Shawn cause it was Duck's fault he almost died, plus I hate kids.

4. Sided with Larry accidentally, don't know how. Think I missed a button or something.

5. Didn't give the gun...but it didnt matter. Meh. Whatever, better for her to kill herself than trying to kill me later...

6. Carly, because she's an awesome shot, and Doug was kinda awkward.

Episode 2

1. Chopped off the guy's leg

2. Didn't shoot Jolene. Something smelled fishy big time with the whole camera thing, especially when Danny shot her mid sentence. I knew the St. Johns were up to no good then.

3. Killed Larry, because he's a douchebag.

4. Kenny shanked Danny with a sickle, and I stabbed him with a pitchfork. Had to hurt.

5. Left Andy to the zombies because it's a really fitting punishment instead of killing him.

6. Stole the food because I seriously doubted that those people were still alive.

Episode 3

1. Didn't shoot the girl, she was zombie bait anyway, and a nice distraction.

2. Kicked out Lily and left her in the streets cause she killed Carly. Bitch.

3. Fought Kenny. I thought Kenny was one of the good characters, but hopelessly hoping that a bit kid (who's actually bitten this time) would be okay? Yeah, he's an idiot.

4. Shot Duck. Not only did I do it myself out of respect for Kenny and Katjaa, but I've been waiting to kill Duck for ages after he caused Shawn's death in Episode 1.

5. Accidentally helped the girl cause I was mashing X cause I thought the event was timed.

Episode 4

1. Killed the zombie kid. Even though Kenny was kinda a dick last episode with the whole 'trying to save the CLEARLY infected Duck' bullshit, he was in no shape to pull the trigger.

2. Told Vernon the truth. I learned my mistake from Episode 1 with Herschel...even though I guess that didn't matter in the long run.

3. Took Clem along. I dunno, I just couldn't say no to her. Turns out my faith was well placed when she saved me by shooting a zombie on my ass.

4. Let Ben die. He was a MASSIVE dickhead, I hated his guts ever since he admitted to causing the whole mess in Episode 3, even though I didn't care about Duck, his actions led to Carly dying, and I liked her. Katjaa seemed semi useful, too. Bastard had it coming, I couldn't blame him for not expecting me to rescue him.

5. Revealed the bite. Whoaaa, this was a MAJOR mindfuck moment for me, for a second I thought that scene was a fancy game over screen or something, I couldn't imagine that Lee would get infected.

I suspect Vernon and his crew took the boat when he and his gang were gone from the hideout and Vernon just disappeared after that arguement. Also, the boat definitely would've held his people.

Edited by gamerm1337

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Vince's Story - Shot Justin's foot off (the ponzi scheme guy) not Danny

Wyatt's Story - Stayed in the car

Russell's Story - Stayed with Nate

Bonnies Story - told the truth to Leland

Shel's Story - Left in the RV

So I had everyone leave with Tavia in the Epilogue except Vince - I should have shot the pedos foot off.

Vince's Story: Shot Danny's foot off.  He was yankin' the chains! You don't do that !!

Wyatt's Story: I left in the car. I didn't even think that staying was an opinion. Thought Nate was going to kill me.

Russell's Story: I left Nate. He was being a dick.

Bonnie's Story: I told the truth to Leland. If they were in a 'relationship' Leland would've understood.

Shel's Story: I left in the RV. I thought Stephanie was too fine to get killed.

Epilogue: Everyone left with Tavia, not one person stood behind. :D