I have a few questions...

I am enjoying this game a great deal. I found a little girl merchant that was selling rare recipes, are there other merchants selling recipes as well? I have been hunting but she is the only one I have found so far. I am on my first character still and am hoping to be able to make good stuff for the other classes in order to help level them up faster.

Once I beat the game with my first character, is it better to level the other ones via normal game or by rifts and bounties?

I know it says that legendary items drop more on the harder difficulty level but that has not been my experience so far. Or is it more noticeable doing rifts and bounties vs. normal act run?

I tested out the characters some and think I like the Crusader the best so am saving him for the final run and trying to grind out the classes I am not as fond of. Should I worry about the Paragon points on the other characters or just focus on that on the one I like the most?

Thanks for any information/guidance/input you can offer me, I appreciate it! Oh an if anyone has beaten the game and does not plan on playing anymore I am happy to take any mats off your hands, getting my craft on! Thank you for your time!

There's a trophy for doing 500 bounties so it's best to level up with bounties in adventure mode instead, on your alternate characters that is.

For the recipe merchants I don't remember aside from the girl your refering too in act 2. Haven't played in awhile.

The best classes I can't say because I'm assuming alot has changed since I last played. Though I was able to do torment 6 on hardcore with my barb very easily, even rifts. I had around 400k dps and 60 million defense ( I think xD I'd have to look to make sure if again if your curious ). Damage wise a Pet witch doctor was quite broken if you had the proper gear, a specific helm and ring made your pet attack for 70 + million per tick, it was quite hilarious.

I did all my characters except monk in hardcore so honeslty all classes are good if you find the right gear and setup.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Like 1

There's a trophy for doing 500 bounties so it's best to level up with bounties in adventure mode instead, on your alternate characters that is.

For the recipe merchants I don't remember aside from the girl your refering too in act 2. Haven't played in awhile.

The best classes I can't say because I'm assuming alot has changed since I last played. Though I was able to do torment 6 on hardcore with my barb very easily, even rifts. I had around 400k dps and 60 million defense ( I think xD I'd have to look to make sure if again if your curious ). Damage wise a Pet witch doctor was quite broken if you had the proper gear, a specific helm and ring made your pet attack for 70 + million per tick, it was quite hilarious.

I did all my characters except monk in hardcore so honeslty all classes are good if you find the right gear and setup.

Okay. If I have to do that many bounties I think adventure mode would be the wise way to go. I am currently working on the Demon Hunter. It is an okay class but I like melee much better, with my first choice being cleric/healer in most fantasy games so crusader is the closest to that. Barbarian is my second favorite. The rest are just MEH, but have their own little fun factors about them.

When did you focus on your paragon points? Did you do it for each class or just your favorite?

If I remember correctly paragon levels are account wide, so if your Crusader has level 20 paragon, then a level 1 character will have 20 paragon points to put in asewll, but to level it up you have to be max level first, but still the paragon levels themselves are accross all characters

Okay, thank you for the info and your time.

If anyone else has suggestions or tips please do not be shy and hit me up. Thanks everyone!

I can't say that I've seen any other merchants selling rare recipes besides the girl so far.

There maybe some throughout the levels you come across that have them but I'm unsure.

Personally I think playing through adventure mode and rifts is a quicker way of levelling up rather than through the story.

I found that I got more legendary items doing rifts on higher levels.

Due to the fact that your get a fair few champion/rare/unique enemies.

I found the crusader awesome to start with. But found that it kinda ruined the other characters for me as I thought the others weren't as good.

But your paragon points do cross over to any other character. The paragon points are great to have if you plan on playing on the higher Torment levels.

I'm having an easy time playing with a 34 Paragon Crusader on Torment levels II and III

Hope this helps you out

• Like 1

No one other than the act 2 merchant sells plans of any kind (except for Hellfire Ring/Ammy plans). Jeweler plans have to be found. Legendary and set plans are found from monsters/chests/etc. Paragon points are account wide. Always level in adventure mode, doing rifts, and by increasing the difficulty to Torment. Any gems/rings/ammy's that give XP help (Leoric's Signet, Hellfire Ring), as does red gems in helms. This should help.

Edited by Dazerialus
  • Like 1