Exclusive Super Slim PSN connectivity issue?

merciful84

So last night, I was booted off PSN while watching HBO Go on my Super Slim model PS3...and as of this moment, I still have not been able to log back in. I keep getting a variety of "807" errors and have tried everything from manual IP address to MTU 1400/1492 to changing the DNS to changing my router settings. Nothing is working. The strange thing is is that I can log into PSN perfectly with my launch model (fat) PS3 and my Vita.

Has or is anyone currently experiencing the same thing this past weekend...or at all for this matter?

Yes, My mom tried to watch some Tv show on our Ps3 on Saturday it did that. I rebooted the Ps3. It did it again yesterday when we played Rayman Legends.This time we checked if Vita and Ps4 did the same, no they stayed on Psn. Again I rebooted Ps3 because nothing else didn't help. Now it hasn't had any problems. Both disconnects happened around 3.00 Pm.

Mine still won't connect. The crazy thing is, is that yesterday I took the super slim over to my family's house and was able to login fine. Could it be that Sony somehow blocked that specific model number playstation on my IP address? Its the only thing that seems to make any sense at this point since the other model and my Vita logs in fine from my home.