Error with updating trophy card

So I just tried to update my trophy card and I got this message.
opzBSIc.png
 I waited a few minutes and got the same error.

Just wanted to report this error to let the staff know.

Update: I tried again about an hour after this first post and it updated normally.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

I been having the same problem as well, but now it says I am in a really really long wait list.

PSN%20Profiles%20-%20PS4%20Trophies%20PS

Not a good way imo to convince people to go premium. Reminds me of similar scammy methods on downloading sites (wait 429784239 seconds or download now with premium account!). ;)

Edited by strangerGOL

wait, the site is being attacked 0_0 . How do you know that?

There were 4889 people in the forums on thursday, I think the previous highest was around 400. Shortly thereafter the site crashed for 5 minutes. The trophy cards have been spammed since then. The gamers tracked stat has had 50-100 thousand people be removed from being tracked and then added again every day because of the spamming. There have been the same people on the main page appearing in alphabetical order for last updated cards around the same time every day all of whom have a level 1-4 trophy level.

Edited by theguytom
  • Like 1

I've had to add a reCaptcha check to update. There's not much else that can be done when it's 10,000+ different IPs submitting PSNIDs.

Is that what that stupid "I'm not a Robot" thing on the front page is?

It better not stick around for long. Nothing says "FUCK YOU PREMIUM MEMBER" and "LEAVE PSNPROFILES FOREVER" like being questioned my humanity EVERY .FUCKING. TIME. I get new trophies and want to update my card.

As you can tell Sly I'm not happy about this. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but as a Premium Member I feel like I'm being treated like dirt.

Is that what that stupid "I'm not a Robot" thing on the front page is?

It better not stick around for long. Nothing says "FUCK YOU PREMIUM MEMBER" and "LEAVE PSNPROFILES FOREVER" like being questioned my humanity EVERY .FUCKING. TIME. I get new trophies and want to update my card.

As you can tell Sly I'm not happy about this. I'm sorry if I'm being rude but as a Premium Member I feel like I'm being treated like dirt.

Blame the person hitting the site with 10k bots.

I can tweak stuff so it's shown less often for premium etc. Initial setup was quick just to get things working again.

• Like 4

Blame the person hitting the site with 10k bots.

I can tweak stuff so it's shown less often for premium etc. Initial setup was quick just to get things working again.

Can you make it where Premium Members don't ever have to deal with it after the first time? Because I don't think anyone with 10k bots is going to pay $10 a piece for them to be PMs.

• Like 4