Error with updating trophy card

I been having the same problem as well, but now it says I am in a really really long wait list.

PSN%20Profiles%20-%20PS4%20Trophies%20PS

I had the same thing yesterday, it kinda creeped me out, haha. Usually when there's a queue it's a 1-digit number, sometimes it goes as far as a 2-digit number, but yesterday it was always at 10,000+.  :S

• Like 1

Can you make it where Premium Members don't ever have to deal with it after the first time? Because I don't think anyone with 10k bots is going to pay $10 a piece for them to be PMs.

The problem with that though, is that the bot can then spam many/all premium members and get the same result as before. Trolls usually get bored after a while, I wouldn't be surprised if everything was back to normal after a month.

Look, I save my passwords and browser history just like the next guy, but that doesn't make me so lazy that I am unable to enter a captcha. I'd take whatever measure necessary as an admin and web developer to prevent spammers, to provide a fluid experience to the users...and as a premium member, I'd accept those measures without a second thought. I don't think many users here really appreciate what psnprofiles offers them for the price (or free, for most of you)...

• Like 2

Sly's a bawss

He'll no doubt prevent the spammers by another means, and get rid of the captcha - either way, clicking a box to prove I'm human isn't so physically demanding anyway (not for me, at least)

I wonder what troll is spamming the site with so much bots

Sly's a bawss

He'll no doubt prevent the spammers by another means, and get rid of the captcha - either way, clicking a box to prove I'm human isn't so physically demanding anyway (not for me, at least)

I wonder what troll is spamming the site with so much bots

Someone who is bored and needs to get laid ASAP.

Still, as someone else pointed out, they'll eventually get tired of it and leave.

Captcha is still there. All I had to do was tick the box and it worked perfectly. Don't see why you're all complaining if it helps the site run more smoothly. Yesterday it was taking up to 5 minutes for anything to load on the forums and today it's very quick. At least we have an admin that gets on top of these things quickly.

• Like 2

I was unaware that someone had spammed the site. I have to admit, i was super annoyed when that captcha crap popped up every time i wanted to update. Now that i see it was done for a reason, it annoys me a bit less. I hope it isn't permanent. No reason to leave the site over though. That just a plain childish way of thinking.

• Like 1

-_-

Was I the only person who didn't notice anything wrong yesterday? I think I updated my profile 2 or 3 times and it worked for me almost immediately.

Either way, even though it might have been misunderstood in my post on page 1, the captcha worked fine for me. No problems with it...not even really bothered by it.

Maybe if the spammer weighs the same as a duck...

If you don't want to do the captcha just make a post saying something like wow i earned so many cool trophies today, and then someone will check your profile see its not updated and do it for you.

The system works.

*cough* on another note I got a 100% within a couple of hours and I think you guys should check out that game >_>

If you don't want to do the captcha just make a post saying something like wow i earned so many cool trophies today, and then someone will check your profile see its not updated and do it for you.

The system works.

*cough* on another note I got a 100% within a couple of hours and I think you guys should check out that game >_>

BTW this actually worked, lol

I've updated the reCaptcha stuff.

Unregistered users will see a verification first, once passed they can do 10 more updates until they'll see another.

Registered users won't see one until they hit 25 updates.

This resets periodically so as a registered users you'll probably never see a reCaptcha.

Nice work as always sly, you put so many people who run stuff to shame.

Unregistered users will see a verification first, once passed they can do 10 more updates until they'll see another.

Registered users won't see one until they hit 25 updates.

This resets periodically so as a registered user you'll probably never see a reCaptcha.

Nice work!

Awesome! Looks, good 

Though you used to be able to type a name in and press "Enter", now if you type a name in and press "Enter", nothing happens, you have to click the button instead. Can you fix that or was that intentional? :P

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1