Post your youtube

Superbuu3

• 2 weeks later...

I finally did it, I finally made a complete commentary video and I did it using my favorite character from Fate Extella. I just listened to the encouraging words of @TheYuriG and @Superbuu3 when it came to commentary. Though I am afraid of how the audio sounds and mixes with the game, I feel like my voice is too low in some part of the video. I may either get a new mic or raise the mic level to the max in the settings but then I am afraid I may be too loud.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheVader66 said:

I finally did it, I finally made a complete commentary video and I did it using my favorite character from Fate Extella. I just listened to the encouraging words of @TheYuriG and @Superbuu3 when it came to commentary. Though I am afraid of how the audio sounds and mixes with the game, I feel like my voice is too low in some part of the video. I may either get a new mic or raise the mic level to the max in the settings but then I am afraid I may be too loud.

I didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I saw your voice volume is fine I think the issue here is the game volume is too high. Definitely do not put your mic volume to max that will just end up making your voice distorted (new mic might help). Are you using a capture card, if so put your mic volume up a bit, and game volume down a bit. If not then just go to in game setting and reduce the volume of music and sound accordingly, in this games case the SFX are just ridiculously loud. Also try to avoid mumbling you seem to mumble in the middle your voice is very clear at the beginning so try to keep that volume and clarity.

My original MGRR videos which I did two years back are pretty god awful TBH. However I still got a lot of views for someone with zero subscribers at the time. So people will be ok with you getting to grips, for a first commentary attempt you did well and should be proud keep it up. The main issue i'm personally having with my channel is I get lots of views but not many subscribers. Mind consistent views is more important.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

I didn't watch the whole thing, but from what I saw your voice volume is fine I think the issue here is the game volume is too high. Definitely do not put your mic volume to max that will just end up making your voice distorted (new mic might help). Are you using a capture card, if so put your mic volume up a bit, and game volume down a bit. If not then just go to in game setting and reduce the volume of music and sound accordingly, in this games case the SFX are just ridiculously loud. Also try to avoid mumbling you seem to mumble in the middle your voice is very clear at the beginning so try to keep that volume and clarity.

My original MGRR videos which I did two years back are pretty god awful TBH. However I still got a lot of views for someone with zero subscribers at the time. So people will be ok with you getting to grips, for a first commentary attempt you did well and should be proud keep it up. The main issue i'm personally having with my channel is I get lots of views but not many subscribers. Mind consistent views is more important.

That is alright, you don't have to watch the entire thing. Thank you for the criticism and advice. I will try to control the volume in the game. I am using Share function on the PlayStation 4 to record the game and I am using ShareFactory to render the game. 

Also about the mumblings that is actually my commentating but the mic I am using which is one of those phone microphone headset where the mic is a little hole in one of the sides. During that part of the video, the mic flipped to the side without the hole and my voice sounds like mumbling.

I am also having the issues of having a lot of views but not enough subscribes. I haven't gained subscribers since entering the year.

On 2/17/2017 at 3:37 AM, Superbuu3 said:

Hey I uploaded a 2nd commentary video on Fate Extella The Umbral Star, this is the first time I am doing commentary videos back to back. Anyways, I want you to hear at least the first minute of video starting at 2:20 since I commentate over the gameplay and I want your opinion if that I improved the audio of the video or is the game still too loud or is my voice to loud or low.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 11:37 AM, TheVader66 said:

Hey I uploaded a 2nd commentary video on Fate Extella The Umbral Star, this is the first time I am doing commentary videos back to back. Anyways, I want you to hear at least the first minute of video starting at 2:20 since I commentate over the gameplay and I want your opinion if that I improved the audio of the video or is the game still too loud or is my voice to loud or low.

Thats perfect. Much better. I like it when things work like this you asked for feedback you get it and fix it instantly. The quality difference from that and your previous video is huge and I'm glad to be part of the people encouraging you.

BTW I did a new intro video let me know what you think.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

Thats perfect. Much better. I like it when things work like this you asked for feedback you get it and fix it instantly. The quality difference from that and your previous video is huge and I'm glad to be part of the people encouraging you.

The video was great, I was able to hear your voice and game at the same time and your voice was loud enough to not be drowned out by the game audio. You also did great in explain what your channel is about. You did a good job overall.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 1:01 PM, Superbuu3 said:

By the way, I forgot to mention this but if you want to make your videos reach a bigger audience. It is best to use Reddit to get your videos more noticed by posting them in the right forums. It is been working working for me with my Fate Videos. The key is to make sure to post the video in the right forum like I post my Fate videos on the Fate Stay Night Forum. You can post your Minecraft videos on the Minecraft forums as an example. I learned this from a big youtuber named Black Hokage who is a bit rude but does give great advice.

On 2/20/2017 at 5:25 AM, dmsleight said:

My youtube channel isn't about gaming.  I have been visiting slums and refugee camps in East Africa and interviewing community leaders there (namely pastors) and there are a few testimonies of people's experiences.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ08rw1Ki8EZVthPpx3wFoA

As I told Superbuu3, if you want to spread your video reach, you can post them in Reddit. There are some Humanitarian forums in Reddit:

/r/humanitarian/: https://www.reddit.com/r/humanitarian/

/r/HumanitarianIM/: https://www.reddit.com/r/HumanitarianIM/

On 2/24/2017 at 2:02 PM, TheVader66 said:

By the way, I forgot to mention this but if you want to make your videos reach a bigger audience. It is best to use Reddit to get your videos more noticed by posting them in the right forums. It is been working working for me with my Fate Videos. The key is to make sure to post the video in the right forum like I post my Fate videos on the Fate Stay Night Forum. You can post your Minecraft videos on the Minecraft forums as an example. I learned this from a big youtuber named Black Hokage who is a bit rude but does give great advice.

As I told Superbuu3, if you want to spread your video reach, you can post them in Reddit. There are some Humanitarian forums in Reddit:

/r/humanitarian/: https://www.reddit.com/r/humanitarian/

/r/HumanitarianIM/: https://www.reddit.com/r/HumanitarianIM/

Cool. Thanks

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

It's not like i'm active or really "creating content", i just upload a clip from time to time but here you go anyway :)

Although if you're searching for music you might wanna check out my playlists, since i use my account mostly to save good stuff i find.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyO4ldV72_YlaRxDgBFldbQ

Edited by thekiffer21

I started my YouTube this morning by uploading my very first Let's Play! It's just a quick playthrough of Sonic CD. I have no mic for another 2 weeks, once I get a mic I want to upload more videos of various JRPG's, Persona being one of them! Nothing exciting at the moment but if you want to check it out and offer any feedback, go right ahead! Still need to work on a banner. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Venocide said:

I started my YouTube this morning by uploading my very first Let's Play! It's just a quick playthrough of Sonic CD. I have no mic for another 2 weeks, once I get a mic I want to upload more videos of various JRPG's, Persona being one of them! Nothing exciting at the moment but if you want to check it out and offer any feedback, go right ahead! Still need to work on a banner. 

1 hour ago, Cyanpower said:

Hi guys,

Here's my Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_XbYLLGC7KdTRqG268F_A

And one of my recent videos:

It's mostly a Gameplay channel. I will try Live Streams soon to try to boost my subscribers and views.

Let me know what you think!

Links are in the signature too ;-)

cronocyde

I've subbed to both you guys my friends :D Also you have both been added to the 'show some love section' on my channel as well :) hope it might help you both gain a sub or two :) https://www.youtube.com/TheRazza1991/channels

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my channel. It currently has gameplay videos of DoA, FF XIV, Doom, Overwatch and more and two lets plays, one of Nights of Azure blind and Resident Evil 4 which I just finished the other night. I did the main story on professional, separate ways, assignment ada, and 5 stared all the levels with the 5 characters in Mercenaries. Lets play #3 will start when I get the game in the mail.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvAtFD4qQZGV5ZkXOkeYP_Q

Not all videos have commentary and most are done live streamed while others are saved clips.

Edited by Rick_Sanchez

Recently been livestreaming on YouTube with my subscribers and it was a blast. If you like music games and non-commentary bs, you prolly will like most of the stuff I put on my channel.

Here's an example of me playing the rhythm game DJ MAX Respect with different controllers:

Thanks for subsribing in advanced :)