Thoughts on Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy & its trophy set

I honestly like the trophy set, and it seams really fun to look @ with humor added.

It's also another set that has the fragment images, which I like that.

The Description & titles are also a bit fun to read.

3Lae11fe.pngNew Power You've retrieved the stolen Blood Code. Monks are pugilists who excel in the front row.

4L63bfd9.pngNo, No...No, No, No...No... You've eliminated Phantom Nono....Hard to believe she ended up like this.

5Le359bb.pngGoldman's Final Moments You've stopped Goldman's threat. All thanks to Alice's strong determination.

6L2ebb5f.pngTPF AnnihilationYou've crushed the TPF's ambitions and exposed their crimes to the world. Compulsory investigatio will commence soon.

The game also has a nice platinum design IMO:

1Le19f61.png

I wasn't interested @ first, but mehh! I'll give it a try...Who knows I might like it, plus I enjoy its art style.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

:awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

Every Little Bit Helps 

39L238fcb.png

Gambling Problem 

40Ld89061.png

:awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

Why does this game have to have everything but the dual audio... 

• Like 2

It looks awesome! Can't wait to play this game in June. Also like it how the gameplay is similar to Demon Gaze, so I might expect to see a trophy in which I have to find/make/build the ultimate weapon.

Yeah, same dev as Demon Gaze. I'm hoping this does well and we can get more of their games brought over as they have several that have never been localized.

Maybe not build, who knows yet, but there is a dual Muramasa trophy.

17Sb99f06.pngCharmed By A Bewitching Blade

You've obtained the famous bewitching blades,

Muramasa and MURAMASA.

Every weapon collector should own these.

Yeah, same dev as Demon Gaze. I'm hoping this does well and we can get more of their games brought over as they have several that have never been localized.

Maybe not build, who knows yet, but there is a dual Muramasa trophy.

17Sb99f06.pngCharmed By A Bewitching Blade

You've obtained the famous bewitching blades,

Muramasa and MURAMASA.

Every weapon collector should own these.

I figured. I just hope that they are a lot easier to get than the Muramasa blades from Demon Gaze. Just need the silver one for the platinum.

I have already pre-order it last month; even though I have to wait till June for it to be released. Oh well at least the game will be worth it along with the special box it comes with and the soundtrack. Any game that is similar to Demon Gaze, is a game I will love playing..

• 5 weeks later...

Got this game last week from NIS Europe but have yet to start it. Talking to some Japanese friends and they said the game starts rather easy however at the end of the game there is a big difficulty jump.
Also said that the difficulty and length is about the same as Demon Gaze overall

Edited by fisty123

I'm curious if there are any missables if anyone knows.

Looking at the list and thinking about what I've experienced and know of the game so far, and also assuming Demon Gaze's trophies were done similar to this, then I don't think there will be anything technically missable. 

• Like 1