Is it possible to transfer save from EU to US copy?

IAmJustinPaige

I own a EU copy of Toukiden :The Age Of Demons and I am planning to buy the US copy of Toukiden Kiwami it,If it possible to transfer my save from the EU copy of the original game to the US copy of the sequel?

Any help or comment on the topic would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by TheCurseOfChaos

Technically it is possible. But you must edit your savegame on PC... so, I would not do it, because modified savegames are... yeah... would be too risky for me. xD Better start a new game or just finish the game with the EU-savegame or, to answer correctly, just get the EU-version of the sequel too. Whatever, everything is better than getting maybe banned from PSN or get declared as cheater on PSNP.

Edited by Neputyunu

Nope I don't think it's possible. Most save data are region locked. I have a EU save data of Dead Rising 2 and a US copy of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. The US copy won't recognize the EU save data, so I really doubt it. Although there are some game that are compatible like, R1 - R3 games and R2 - R4 games. It is very limited though.

I used my DD2 game as an example coz the DD2: Off The Record can recognize a DD2 save data so that you would unlock a certain costume. It didn't recognize mine coz it had different game region. I'm sorry I couldn't help you much in that problem of yours though...

I think you can change the region of a game save by using BSD. The folder name might have to be changed also, after changing the region of the save files. Don't quote me on that, I'm just saying you can check into it.

Edit: now that I mention it, I'm pretty sure BSD is for PS3 saves only.

Edited by usrmd