Shadow of Mordor Trials of War

I ve 100% the game and want to do the trials of war related trophies. But there no upgrades on my character where are they?

My upgrades are on the lord of hunt DLC but not trials of war please help!

Edited by HKelly91

the only tests you have to go for in trails of war are test of the wild (lord of the hunt ) and test of the ring (the bright lord )

regarding these two tests, abilities and upgrades you gained from their story modes should carry over as far as i remember. the only thing you'll lose are your runes... we'll not technically since you'll find them scattered all over the map.

trails of war related trophies are royal pain in the ass. I'd worry about completing the objectives rather than worrying about dispensable upgrades if i were you ;)

the only tests you have to go for in trails of war are test of the wild (lord of the hunt ) and test of the ring (the bright lord )

regarding these two tests, abilities and upgrades you gained from their story modes should carry over as far as i remember. the only thing you'll lose are your runes... we'll not technically since you'll find them scattered all over the map.

trails of war related trophies are royal pain in the ass. I'd worry about completing the objectives rather than worrying about dispensable upgrades if i were you ;)

Yes it was a pain in the ass for some reason the upgrades didn't carry over and the bow was glitched so I had to play the story again to get the upgrades. They took forever 3 days for both trophies the worst was lord of hunt I killed all captains and war chiefs but missed the 13000 points. The bright lord one wasn't too bad because he time for the objectives was alright.

I bit disappointed with the dlcs not much story cotent, but thats dlcs for you some are good some are a rip off. They should of had much story misson for the bright lord dlc I enjoyed that one.

Yes it was a pain in the ass for some reason the upgrades didn't carry over and the bow was glitched so I had to play the story again to get the upgrades. They took forever 3 days for both trophies the worst was lord of hunt I killed all captains and war chiefs but missed the 13000 points. The bright lord one wasn't too bad because he time for the objectives was alright.

I bit disappointed with the dlcs not much story cotent, but thats dlcs for you some are good some are a rip off. They should of had much story misson for the bright lord dlc I enjoyed that one.

lord of the hunt was tad disappointing i agree, the bright lord on the other hunt was great.

either way congratulations! :]