Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karim17

Fearless DLC

10 posts in this topic

I checked the store on both my ps vita and my laptop and I can't find the dlc to get the Nariko trophy on the level Fearless, does anyone have a link for it? Or was not released for Europe ?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/heavenly-sword-level/cid=EP9000-BCES01436_00-LEVEL000HEAVENLY?smcid=pdc:gb-en:pdc-buy-playstation-store:herobanner-shop-now:null:null

Isn't called Fearless, but this is the DLC you're lucky for. I was looking for it for quite some time too, but eventually found it and got the trophy.

Copy and paste the link if it isn't all becoming a hyperlink.

Edited by giveherthedluffy

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/heavenly-sword-level/cid=EP9000-BCES01436_00-LEVEL000HEAVENLY?smcid=pdc:gb-en:pdc-buy-playstation-store:herobanner-shop-now:null:null

Isn't called Fearless, but this is the DLC you're lucky for. I was looking for it for quite some time too, but eventually found it and got the trophy.

Copy and paste the link if it isn't all becoming a hyperlink.

fixed the link for ya

store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/heavenly-sword-level/cid=EP9000-BCES01436_00-LEVEL000HEAVENLY?smcid=pdc:gb-en:pdc-buy-playstation-store:herobanner-shop-now:null:null

and for future reference, if the entire link doesn't show correctly, you can highlight what you want linked and then click the link button and paste the link into the pop up.

Edited by kuuhaku

fixed the link for ya

and for future reference, if the entire link doesn't show correctly, you can highlight what you want linked and then click the link button and paste the link into the pop up.

Cheers!

Yeah, I found it on my vita late last year... it's a bit steep for 100% but oh well, a new character and a stage on a game that's fun doesn't bother me! :)

I bought Heavenly Sword level, downloaded, installed just fine (apparently), but the level is nowhere to be found, I tried reinstalling, double checking if it's the right DLC, it is, and NOTHING! What the fawk?

I bought Heavenly Sword level, downloaded, installed just fine (apparently), but the level is nowhere to be found, I tried reinstalling, double checking if it's the right DLC, it is, and NOTHING! What the fawk?

Had the same issue on PS Vita. Level showed up just fine on the PS3 level selection screen, but it doesn't exist in such screen on the vita version. There are 3 possible solutions to this (none of which matter for you since you have the trophy already, but leaving this here in case more people come across this thread for info like I did):

• Play arcade until the map shows up, then perform the level 3 super on it.
  • Get lucky to find this map on random online matches.
  • Log into a secondary account in your ps3 and invite the vita to play on this match through versus (this was what I did).

Devs clearly overlooked this. What is the point of buying the level dlc if you can't select it whenever you want? You don't need the DLC to randomly find this map on arcade/online and neither performing the super there without DLC unlocks the trophy, so what is the point?

Scratch what I said above, my game wasn't patched, the mentioned stage never actually existed to be unlocked without the patch. After downloading the 600MB patch and going into practice mode, the map showed up as the second option in the second screen of maps, next to all the practice maps.

Edited by TheYuriG

Had the same issue on PS Vita. Level showed up just fine on the PS3 level selection screen, but it doesn't exist in such screen on the vita version. There are 3 possible solutions to this (none of which matter for you since you have the trophy already, but leaving this here in case more people come across this thread for info like I did):

• Play arcade until the map shows up, then perform the level 3 super on it.
  • Get lucky to find this map on random online matches.
  • Log into a secondary account in your ps3 and invite the vita to play on this match through versus (this was what I did).

Devs clearly overlooked this. What is the point of buying the level dlc if you can't select it whenever you want? You don't need the DLC to randomly find this map on arcade/online and neither performing the super there without DLC unlocks the trophy, so what is the point?

Scratch what I said above, my game wasn't patched, the mentioned stage never actually existed to be unlocked without the patch. After downloading the 600MB patch and going into practice mode, the map showed up as the second option in the second screen of maps, next to all the practice maps.

Yep, it was confusing, since it doesn't actually download the update with the game automatically.

Yep, it was confusing, since it doesn't actually download the update with the game automatically.

For Vita games it always does, problem was that I didn't have space for it so it never automatically started on my end. After deleting one game and downloading the patch, it all worked as intended.