US going to get a release/ Thoughts on trophies?

x9zachattack5x

Yeah it's out in NA.

IMO unless you want the easy platinum the game isn't worth the $15. You can platinum it in 3 - 4 hours and it's not very fun. If you try to play it like Hotline (which is an obvious influence) it just get's frustrating. It just turns into drawing the idiotic AI towards you so you can slaughter them as they run at you since they can't move and shoot at the same time.

Edited by ggamer15

Yeah it's out in NA.

IMO unless you want the easy platinum the game isn't worth the $15. You can platinum it in 3 - 4 hours and it's not very fun. If you try to play it like Hotline (which is an obvious influence) it just get's frustrating. It just turns into drawing the idiotic AI towards you so you can slaughter them as they run at you since they can't move and shoot at the same time.

Bummer to hear its not very good. I'll probably pick it up for the easy plat, like you said. 

• Like 1

Yeah it's out in NA.

I hear flash sale material!!! :D

• Like 1

Watched a gameplay vid of it... thought it looked interesting... I dig the 70's style, but hear that the game is quite short... so I'll probably pick it up when/if it goes on sale.

There's only 8 main levels and 5 bonus levels, and they take max 5 minutes to complete if you don't die repeatedly. The only reason this doesn't take 2 hours or less to platinum is difficulty trophies don't stack so you have to play through each level once on each difficulty.

Edited by ggamer15

Trophy list looks like a completely half-arsed joke. I mean, Gold for each of "Kill 400", "Kill 600", "Kill 1,000"... They put zero effort into this trophy list.

I'm really surprised this got a platinum tbh. I would dearly love to know how Sony decides whether a game gets one or not. I've read it has something to do with "large scope" or "small scope" games (the former gets to have a plat), and they have a standard for each, but god only knows what the standards are...

Trophy list looks like a completely half-arsed joke. I mean, Gold for each of "Kill 400", "Kill 600", "Kill 1,000"... They put zero effort into this trophy list.

I'm really surprised this got a platinum tbh. I would dearly love to know how Sony decides whether a game gets one or not. I've read it has something to do with "large scope" or "small scope" games (the former gets to have a plat), and they have a standard for each, but god only knows what the standards are...

Half the time it seems like they're just tossing darts at a dartboard in terms of deciding what PSN games get platinums. Especially with stuff like this game since the only reason it isn't an hour long to platinum is because you have to play through the game three times.