Does chapter select void ending trophies?

colia100

So i am doing a good ending/survival run of the game, and i (stupidly, i know :P) reloaded the reich chapter cause i missed a few moral points. Continued playing from there on, but will this void the redemption and/or survival 2034 trophy?

I know this was the case for MLL on ps3, bit this for the shadow warrior trophy, which doesn't exist here.

So has anyone done this, have stats reset or not? And so, am i f***ed so to speak?

isn't reich like just 12% of the story? you could've play it safe and started all over

and you don't need all moral pts to get the good ending, majority will do so hopefully you'll earn redemption. can't say 'bout survivor 2034 tho

• Like 1

isn't reich like just 12% of the story? you could've play it safe and started all over

and you don't need all moral pts to get the good ending, majority will do so hopefully you'll earn redemption. can't say 'bout survivor 2034 tho

Yeah i know, dumbass move :( and now i'm too far in to start over and not take the chance. Guess i'll see what happens...

I'll post here when i finish the game so others know if it's possible or not...

I can confirm that using chapter select does NOT void difficulty or good/bad ending trophies :)

This being said, i chapter selected towards the beginning, so i can't confirm about stats resetting cause i picked up most moral points from then on, but it seems unlikely as long as you continue from the specific chapter until the end.

• Like 2