A guy you don't know brags about the games he's finished

stpatty

Platinum #64 is the even more ludicrous Dead Space 3:

1L8bcadd.png

Brave New World

Obtain all trophies.

Platinum #65 is one which would have come two and a half years ago if I'd realised just how short the game is, Guacamelee!:

1L63d8bb.png

Guacamelee! Platinum Trophy

Your luchador mask is in the mail

Edited by stpatty

PSN 100% #38 would have happened several months ago if I'd realised how short it was, the strangely coloured and not quite satisfying enough Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon:

14L3e9369.png

Hail to the King

Reach Maximum Level and Become the Ultimate Badass

Edited by stpatty

A twofer now as PSN 100% #39 comes nearly six years later after the worst sort of online trophy and me realising you need DLC to actually 100% a non-plat game... Planet Minigolf:

10Lddd61e.png

Goofball Guru

Win all Wacky Courses

Platinum #66 is Hotline Miami:

1L6b2769.png

Trophy Addict

Unlock all Trophies

Edited by stpatty

Proof that I should be more discerning with the stuff I get from PS+, PSN 100% #40 is Kung-Fu Rabbit:

17L3a161f.png

GRAND DRAGON

You finally won. They're erecting statues in your honour and fans are throwing flower petals before you. You're pure class.

Proof that I should be more discerning with the stuff I get from PS+ but actually offering something bordering on worth, PSN 100% #41 is Unmechanical: Extended:

17L8dbd3a.png

Rest in Peace

Save yourself at the end of Extended.

Edited by stpatty

Platinum #67 doubles as trophy #4500, the game to make you question why speedruns exist and rejoice at how far NPC AI has come over the past decade, Ico:

1L59fcfa.png

Enlightenment

Acquire all trophies

Edited by stpatty

• 2 weeks later...

Replies below:

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:41 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Congrats on the continued work. Keep it up!

I should try Ico again.

I found Ico much more enjoyable than what I remember of it the last time. Even the speedrun didn't spoil the atmosphere too much.

On ‎17‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:56 AM, No_Heart_Wesley said:

Very impressive collection man keep it up!

Thank you!

Two Platinums today, #68 comes with the sort of thing I buy when I get bored of having money and is proof that Rodney Mullen is still cool af, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD:

1L5ef760.png

Tony Hawk's PS Master

Unlock All Trophies

Platinum #69 is unquestionably the most deceptive trophy difficulty on this website, the sanity-rending Motorstorm RC:

1Le57634.png

Lunatics Unite

Obtain every other trophy in the game.

Oh, oh that one feels good.

Edited by stpatty

PSN 100% #43 is one of my first PS+ games, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light:

12L9c10f1.png

Tomb Raider

Collect all relics, artifacts and weapons

PSN 100% #44 is from a game that was released three years before I was born, Sonic the Hedgehog:

12Lfe533f.png

Perfect Win

Beat the game without dying.

Fast Win, for finishing the game in under 40 minutes, was technically harder but I like this picture better.

Edited by stpatty

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #70 is a game I got for free after the (first) PSN downtime some five years ago. I get the sense that back then I played it for as many minutes, Dead Nation:

1Lefe39c.png

Romero Would Be Proud

Collect All Trophies

Platinum #71 is my first ever PS+ game. I haven't got 100% and probably never will, but then I thought I'd never Platinum it since that would mean spending money on a webcam purely for one trophy. And here I am. The most straight-forward trophy description imaginable, Burnout Paradise:

1L526548.png

Burnout Paradise Elite

Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Burnout Paradise (excluding Additional Content trophies)

Edited by stpatty

In that case you'll love this, a game I traded in in triumphant rage seven and a half years ago because of how bad it was and how much I hated it. Yet now I needed the trophies, and amidst more grenades than actually were made during World War 2 is Platinum #71, Call of Duty: World at War:

1L085582.png

Platinum

Awarded when all other trophies have been unlocked.

Edited by stpatty

My ultimate aim is to finish enough games in one year to break the page.

PSN 100% #45 comes with trophy graphics as uninspiring as its actual graphical content, the far too busy and far too short Ultratron:

12Lfba5eb.png

Letum

Defeated Letum

Edited by stpatty

Yet another deceptive Platinum difficulty as the only slightly less diabolical than the original Rayman Origins comes in at #73:

1L920a0a.png

Sweet Dreams!

Won ALL trophies in the game! SICK!

Although having a Gold Gold Gold Gold Platinum sequence in my trophy log is a nice bonus.

Edited by stpatty

• 2 weeks later...

PSN 100% #46 is an exercise in trophy rarity lowering and a justification of sites with trophy guides in them, Knytt Undergound:

20Lf5a27b.png

What She Longed For

Find the secret ending.

The secret ending wasn't very good.

Edited by stpatty

• 2 weeks later...

PSN 100% #47 has a completion trophy which isn't the hardest or rarest but is certainly the best looking and titled, Vessel:

4Ldbedd5.png

Grand Professor of the hydrofluric sciences

Create every possible combination of fluro and liquid types

PSN 100% #48 is the slightly less profound than it thinks it is Datura:

4L4f7ed0.png

Return To Forest

Reach the final scene and finish the game

My average game completion has now finally become S. 103/205. What a time.

Edited by stpatty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PSN 100% #50 is Motorstorm without the charm and a black mark against Sony enticing me to buy DLC for a game I don't own, Mad Riders:

2L59a865.png

Done and done

Win the last Tournament race (complete the tournament)

Fun stuff.

Edited by stpatty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally being motivated (or bored) enough to change all the URLs after the upgrade, my list is back. With three games.

PSN 100% #52 is my quickest game to date, coming in at 20 minutes not hours I swear, Pumped BMX +:

16Ld85b13.png

The Catfish Challenge

Complete 500 challenges

Platinum #74 is a lesson in playing games with online portions quickly, especially when they're going to take at least four months, Rayman Legends:

1L0d6b66.png

Legendary

Win all trophies in the game!

PSN 100% #53 took a lot longer than it should have, but since I remembered to play it on Boxing Day last year, Sportsfriends:

1L311b61.png

Got on Top

Get On Top - First to 1000 victories. Go!

Platinum #75 is a good one. You wait. For it to actually happen. It will. I promise. No matter how angry it makes me.

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum #75 was specially kept for this milestone, is the fourth trophy in my Trophy Cabinet and is comfortably my longest game in terms of time to complete, coming in at, er, 8 years and 1 month, Mirror's Edge:

1L88ae8c.png

Over the Edge

Unlock all other trophies