Thoughts on BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND trophy set

Well the images seam to be less colorful compared to the Original's set...but also slightly easier on certain trophies that used to be more challenging like the:

1. Attack on Highlander(now you just have to finish the mode once, in apposed to doing it with all non-DLC characters).
  2. BossSlash(Now you just play the mode 10 times, in apposed to actually beating 10).
  3. Galactical!(As Makoto now you'll just have to land an attack with maximum Impact Gauge, where back then it was "Hit the opponent with all Lv.G attacks in one round").
  4. I Think You've Hit the Ceiling(Back then you had to finished Score Attack with more than 200,000,000 Points, and here just finish it).
  5. Did She Fire Six Swords Or Only Five(From using all of Nu's "Sword Summoner" abilities during one single combo, to now just winning a match using nothing but projectile attacks).
  6. The Grand Finale(From The Grand Finale...to just The Finale, cus now all you have to do is finish an opponent using Carl's "Arpeggio of Oblivion"; in apposed to knocking the opponent out using "Cantabile" followed by "Fermata").
  7. Combo List(I'll get into this 1 in a bit).

Platinum looks nice:

1Lf18a74.png

The Trophy set still retains its character specific milestones...which is cool; but there are 2 Trophies along with 1 new that really worries me(IMO).

2 returning agonizing trophies are the...yup:

This Traditional 1:

34L343bac.pngOrder Up As Hakumen, deal 10,000 damage in a single combo.

The ever so irritating:

36L69da32.png I Am The Law Land all of Tsubaki's "D" Special Attacks in a single combo.

This is the Trophy that worries me the absolute most, simply by how I actually couldn't even do it for my Main:

5L1c7113.png Frame Advantage [Challenge] Completed 100% of one character's challenges.

These are just my thoughts, feel free to share yours.

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Honestly for me the hardest part will be the 2 online trophies i need (rank 11 and that 1 player joins your room) i figured there wouldn't be many players left but yeah the online is an absolute ghost town never have i even seen anyone else online so far no matter what time i check.

• Like 1