What the hell is wrong with the servers?

MysticSparxman

I've been playing WWE 2K15 and I'm currently 4 trophies away from the platinum. Three of those trophies are the online trophies and that's where I'm having major problems. Whenever I'm able to get a match online, it never seems to want to load. I've tried to play online ten times now and I've only had ONE match that's actually loaded. Earlier today I managed to find a match, but then I was sat there waiting for twenty minutes for a match that wouldn't load AT ALL.

I'm getting really tired of this now and I'm just wondering if it's just me having this problem or if anyone else is having the same problem. If I'm not the only one having this problem, then what can I do to rectify it?

I have a stable and fast internet connection and use wi-fi. The thing is I'm able to play other games online just fine. I can play AC: Unity online with no problems. The same goes for Watchdogs and NBA 2K15. My brother plays Destiny all the time and has no problem with that, so there's no way it can be my internet connection.

Unfortunately, the servers in this game are horrible. My boosting partner and I encountered a lot of connection issues along the way.

Yeah, i've noticed how horrible the servers in this game seem to be. I know I could do with a boosting partner for this game because when I'm using background matchmaking, I'm getting put up against people using custom superstars and it's really annoying.