Game is worth a revisit

FleaSixty

I recently started to play this game again after first trying it when I picked up my PS4 just after launch and I have to say I am really enjoying it again. If you haven't tried it yet or tried it ages ago and thought it wasn't for you I would recommend giving it a go as although it is very similar to when it first came out there have been quite a few changes to how things work and the addition of the Archwing levels make the game a lot more interesting and add a whole new dimension.

If you are unsure what it's about then just check out the Youtube videos here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLxx5EqTr8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvI_oWD4P0s

I completely agree Flea.  Love all the new added mods, syndicates, modes/missions.  Shit they even have an archwing now if that's your thing.  ect.  The game can burn you out if you let it.  You have to find enjoyment in the grinding parts.. That's where toying with building and playing at my own pace and not trying to build everything at the speed of everyone else... that's in a huge fucking hurry is my style.  I find this game to be even better now.   The graphics look fresh as shit since I came back after the previous update.   

I rarely grind, I just loving playing in the void, pushing the limits on defense and survivals to be more specific.  Let the pieces fall where they may... That's how i play/grind.  If needed then go looking.  If you start by looking rng will get ya.  Trust me.

I have nova prime and loki prime waiting the next time i get on. .  : )    Absolutely recommend anyone to come back and give this game another go around.