Anyone else experience sound problems?

cinderellapop

Have been platting this game since I got it in november. At the time I also bought NieR remix dlc and NieR and Caim's gear. After platinum, I bought the full prologue set plus D3 remix dlc and went on to 100%. The first sound problem I noticed was in Five's intro which was where I began. The full text was shown but pieces of sentences... Believe me, in the most freaky places, got CUT OUT, though never in the field. I thought it was supposed to be like that as D3 is all twisted but to check I went to youtube and saw that it sounded normal for others. Suddently after the dlc freakshow, the GAME freaks out and cuts out sentences I had MEMORIZED from the cutscene after FINAL SONG where Accord speaks about Zero. THEN this week happens that in 'Book club: purity' which has a musical score I like to chill to, chilled to it alot, PLAYS A DIFFERENT SCORE that I honestly hate, and I don't have time to figure out where else it is played and the youtube version sucks. What 2 do? Reinstall which takes 6 hours will it work

Writing this on my PS3 system. Lots of limits. Let's get this forum going.

Proof: beat BC: Purity while it played the correct score, so that the game would autosave and hopefully fix the glitch that presented itself in the request earlier, (yesterday) which actually started happening last week. After autosave I put on my headset, grabbed cigarettes and lighter, was going to sit in the backyard smoking with field music appearing in purity, the request I played nearly 150 times when farming paydays. Nw it was changed AGAIN and even restarting the game didn't work, so I had to put on scores from various Final Fantasy instead, spilling 45 mins. of yesterdays free time trying to get the D3 score to JUST WORK. And it seems the dlc has ruined the voice pack for cutscenes in the entire game that I besides was super proud to own. So has anyone else experienced unfair bugs suddently happening in a digital game? Will reinstalling even work? Do I have a virus or are Square Enix and Yoko to blame? NieR had its flaws but they were minor, everyone got them, and it made the game lovely if anything.

It is supposed to play the 'Thundervalor' score that I love, not the 'corrodence' score that I don't. Being a sucker for music scores from games, after having completed this game, it really is game-BREAKING. One love, man. (not the intoner) :)

It is supposed to play the 'Thundervalor' score that I love, not the 'corrodence' score that I don't. Being a sucker for music scores from games, after having completed this game, it really is game-BREAKING. One love, man. (not the intoner) :)

OOPS!!! PS3 peassant here cant type in msg's properly... lol.