WARNING - Killzone Mercenaries servers are currently down!

TheYuriG

Update: after 3 days of downtime, servers are up again. While the info below is informative, it doesn't hold true anymore. It will be asked for this thread to be locked, so it doesn't confuse people in the future.

==========================================================================================================================

With no word of warning, the servers for this game are completely unresponsive since April 22, at 5am (my time). Trying to connect to it will result in "the matchmaking service has failed" error and if you keep trying it, it locks you out of the MP with the following code (C2-9742-9) which, from my tiny search around the web, doesn't mean shit.

With this problem, people are locked out of Centurion, Noob, Spangled and maybe Aces High trophies. Although I really believe this is a time issue and soon it will be reverted and servers will be back online again, a friendly word of warning for the ones that didn't start the game yet could not hurt anybody.

fkqmaf.jpg

2ln8wlx.jpg

Edited by TheYuriG

With no word of warning, the servers for this game are completely unresponsive since April 22, at 5am (my time). Trying to connect to it will result in "the matchmaking service has failed" error and if you keep trying it, it locks you out of the MP with the following code (C2-9742-9) which, from my tiny search around the web, doesn't mean shit.

With this problem, people are locked out of Centurion, Noob, Spangled and maybe Aces High trophies. Although I really believe this is a time issue and soon it will be reverted and servers will be back online again, a friendly word of warning for the ones that didn't start the game yet could not hurt anybody.

I have had this problem occasionally since the beta. Setting up port forwarding on my router helped me connect. I don't need that right now though.

I have had this problem occasionally since the beta. Setting up port forwarding on my router helped me connect. I don't need that right now though.

It isn't the issue here as I've already done my research around the web prior to creating this thread, suspecting that the issue could be on my end, but it has been proved that it is not. If you click the trophies I've linked on the OP, you will see that people were constanly getting them and then it suddently stopped 2 days ago.