Are you ready yet ?

Malik

I just tried going for "Are you ready yet" challenge / trophy but it isn't unlocking ?? does i have to do it on hard or overkill ?

I´ve personally counted 7 rounds, and bain says " alright now you got your trophy" .. but nothing pops up ..

waited 4 rounds more and still nothing ...

ran and won the heist, still no trophy ...

??

EDIT:

Just got the trophy on singleplayer, it has to be done on hard or overkill .. doh ..

Ah, noob herder

Such an easy trophy that was! :ninja:

If it helps Malik - I will reset my stats to give you a hand with this.

Best way forward is to level up to 5 using sharpshooter and assault. that way you get to thick skin and the ammo bag shortly into the Noob herder attempt. both will be needed - especially if you are the one doing the errands!

Then get 2 players into the glitch behind the whiteboard where they can stir up a hornets nest with the cops and the other 2 hide out behind the helipad and do the running for ralph and CFO.

Then hope it all works!

Ah, noob herder

Such an easy trophy that was! :ninja:

If it helps Malik - I will reset my stats to give you a hand with this.

No, don´t :o Your so close to get to rep 145 :)

instead you could make a another account on your ps3 and help me with that ? :)

It wont be the first time.

Just back up your game profile (save) to the Plus Cloud or to a usb memory, then delete profile.

Start game with a new profile. Do Noob herder.

Quit game, delete profile and then copy profile back from Cloud or usb.

NOTE if using cloud to back up profile make sure to switch off the autobackup feature for this game otherwise..... :spank:

• Like 1

LOL THERE IS NO 24 th floor its the 22nd ,23rd and the roof last i checked there was no dry erase board on the roof

i bet he meant floor 23rd,

i found the

dry erase board there

Oops, I meant the 23rd floor. Sorry, it's been a few weeks since I've played Diamond Heist.

Malik, I'll help out with noob herder if I'm able to meet up with you and Rory. It shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.

:ninja: i was just playin look if u need noob herder then plzz send me a friend request i have gotten 3 times now n under 20 mins for random ppl hit me up

FROM UR LOCAL THEIFT

Thanks for the help getting the big diamond :)

Malik, I'll help out with noob herder if I'm able to meet up with you and Rory. It shouldn't take more than a couple minutes.

Sweet :D adding you