Please stop quitting and if your not going for trophies play in the higher divisions!

MajOr_BlaZER_90

So Ive spent the better part of two days trying to get the online submission trophy, my strategy is to drop down to whitebelt and get 4 quick taps. But my luck has been shit. I win 2 or 3 fights and meet someone who quits just as they tap so counts as a TKO instead. The other problem is after every few fights in the whitbelt div I come across vets. Now I am a blackbelt on my primary account and lose more than I win, impossible to get submission season in the higher divs, I keep meeting players in whitebelt who are better than the blackbelts ive faced.

My question is are you guys so bored that you lose intentionally so you can get the gratification of winning a few? Im sure they arent going for knockout or submission trophies! I hate it 5 times now and it takes so long to start a new season!!! Like losing 8 fights..

EA should remove the ability to pause in online season fights its useless. Also noticed people are using a pause glitch to get out of submissions faster..

Now in bluebelt trying to win 6 in a row. Ill meet a quitter or a vet in the next 6 fights for sure. Seriously WTF!

Edited by MajOr_BlaZER_90

So i met a very good player who was getting out of subs so fast even with no stamina in my 4th fight in blue belt.. PAUSE GLITCH!! and I TKO'd him with body shots.. FML! I cant be asked losing 6 more to try again. If people played this fairly I could get it in 10 mins easy but they either quit or are intentionally dropping down to face weaker opponents. I am guilty of that but only for the trophy not for fun. How much fun is it knowing you can finish any fight in the first round? Cmon guys challenge yourselves!

Yup. Online trophies are a nuisance. Maybe try boosting this with a dedicated partner by setting up a gaming session?

IMO, people who quit a ranked match should have a level (or whatever that game's equivalent is) taken away from them as a matter of routine.

Yeh like it should give us their ID and quit % on the character select screen. I hate how when they quit there is no way of messaging them and cussing them out. the Players met in ps4 is so buggy. I have never met a player on ea ufc according to my ps4. after they quit it doesnt even show there ID anymore which sucks, I would have sent them some colorful messages.

Edited by MajOr_BlaZER_90

Because I am so sure you sending them a message full of derogatory remarks would truly bother them. If it really angers you that much then I suggest taking a break. Calm down playing something easier and come back to it right after. I understand the pain that is online fighting games, they always tend to take so many attempts for online trophies. Good luck and don't curse at people just because they quit, they can report you which would get your account banned if it happens enough.

Because I am so sure you sending them a message full of derogatory remarks would truly bother them. If it really angers you that much then I suggest taking a break. Calm down playing something easier and come back to it right after. I understand the pain that is online fighting games, they always tend to take so many attempts for online trophies. Good luck and don't curse at people just because they quit, they can report you which would get your account banned if it happens enough.

Well if they quit intentionally then they deserve it IMO. Anyways you are right I probably need a break just got knocked out in the last fight again.. :(

Major Blazer 90

The best way to do this is use Ronda Rousey or Ronaldo Souza, they have the best submisson. Drop to the lowest division then it should come naturally. Be wary of takedowns as this can be bad for your stamia and they'll rock you but also a good thing because sometimes you can reverse it into a kamura or armbar. Just go for takedowns and bodyshots as you want your oponents stamia to be low. Don't go power head hits and be careful with Rousey as she can flash knock out sometimes. When an oponent is rocked take them down and go for the sub as it can help.Trust me I know this trophy took me a while to start with, if you had 3 wins you should have no problem its a pain to drop down just let people knock you out quickly and don't advanced from the white division until you have the trophy. I think its 4 or 5 in the white division.

Good Luck

Major Blazer 90

The best way to do this is use Ronda Rousey or Ronaldo Souza, they have the best submisson. Drop to the lowest division then it should come naturally. Be wary of takedowns as this can be bad for your stamia and they'll rock you but also a good thing because sometimes you can reverse it into a kamura or armbar. Just go for takedowns and bodyshots as you want your oponents stamia to be low. Don't go power head hits and be careful with Rousey as she can flash knock out sometimes. When an oponent is rocked take them down and go for the sub as it can help.Trust me I know this trophy took me a while to start with, if you had 3 wins you should have no problem its a pain to drop down just let people knock you out quickly and don't advanced from the white division until you have the trophy. I think its 4 or 5 in the white division.

Good Luck

Thanks for the advice but I have the perfect strategy with souza, I take them down transition to mount and submit them in 3 prompts regardless of stamina but the quitters and the pros have made this more stressful than its should be. And yes I am in whitebelt thats why I dont understand why I meet a crazy good fighter every 3rd fight. It didnt take me this long on this account.

I really like the game and thought Id plat it again but not worth the time I reckon. But already started so why not.

Good luck for this one! I'm sure that you can do it, because I did it and I'm not that good. I'm still amazed that I was able to get the Platinum-trophy. If there is coming new UFC game from EA, I really hope that they don't make those online trophies as ridiculous as in this game.

• 1 month later...