MW3 DLC's

yeah, they are a great way to milk money :/  You pay for the game then pay just as much for DLC's.. ridiculous

Yeah it would have been helpful if they released a bundle after they stopped Call of Duty Elite because all of the dlc actually cost more than the game

You have to buy Collections 1-3, not 4. TBH buying the DLC is incredibly horrible. You buy the collections, and it turns into like 6 DL's per collection. I just bought collection 1-3 and I have 23 items I have to download onto my console. Honestly they should have fixed this before fazing out elite.

$15 for DLC is absolute bullshit... especially for 2 small missions... developers are assholes for doing it

The reason why is the multiplayer maps. The trophies are only for the missions that came with the DLC. Either fortunately, or unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) there are no trophies for the multiplayer maps. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else had some issues with the maps?

I have downloaded everything twice but the maps. Iron Clad,  Kill Switch and Arctic Recon are not showing up for me :(

Again downloading everything. The Bundle, Collection 1,2 and 3 

Though its strange though since all of them are the same with 16 add on contents

Edit: NVM i downloaded it through the in game store.

Edited by DPatriot

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The DLCs cost about 13 USD EACH here... a bit expensive I think. But I going to get it. For me it's worth it beacause I'm a completionist. I already started way to many games that I can't get 100 % on because they are 10/10 in difficulty or servers got down for good or something else. I like to get MW3 100 % ASAP. js

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the DLC's have stars that you earn that can count toward the Overachiever trophy? I'd really like to not have to go through all those darn missions on veteran difficulty if there's an easier way to go around it by using the DLC. If that is the case, then the 15$ per collection is worth it to me lol

On 08/05/2019 at 5:18 AM, PatinumNumemon said:

Does anyone know if the DLC's have stars that you earn that can count toward the Overachiever trophy? I'd really like to not have to go through all those darn missions on veteran difficulty if there's an easier way to go around it by using the DLC. If that is the case, then the 15$ per collection is worth it to me lol

No... they do not count towards the over achievers trophy. The DLC content is completely separate

On 5/9/2019 at 8:54 AM, AlphaSierra said:

No... they do not count towards the over achievers trophy. The DLC content is completely separate

Rats. That makes me sad ??it was a nightmare doing those spec ops missions on MW2 all them years ago. However, I was only 12 at the time so maybe with my new age comes new skills that I never had, so maybe it will be easier? MW3 along with W@W and AW are the last CoD games on PS3 that I need the platinum trophy for to have all PS3 CoD platinums (excluding BO3 PS3 because who wants to play that ?). I'll get around to it this summer at some point.