EASIEST WAY TO GET MULTIPLAYER COMPLETIST!

Just_Amaz1ng

Hi, guys. I have found 100% working method of how to get all hardest nodes in a couple of hours even in FULL LOBBY.

All you need is a Qirex Prototype and a partner.

You need to play combat mode. Before you start, use glitch which open all races. This glitch described in the guide here on PSNP in the description of gold.pngMultiplayer Finished trophy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THAT to be able to pick all nodes which contains "Win the match" challenge.

1. Find any lobby.
2. Make sure that others prefer to play combat mode and vote for it after every event.
3. Pick Qirex Prototype.
4. Let your partner pick Auricom prototype or some other ship with low armor.
5. After the start, turn around and drive far from all other players while your prototype is charging minigun bullets.
6. Say your partner to stop if you see that nobody is around.
7. SHOOT HIM! You'll get 10 points for every kill. No one can oppose you or be faster. You would be able to win in about 2 minutes. 
8. Be sure that you don't have additional tasks like "Shoot 2 different opponents".

I was able to finish 65 nodes (most of all were WINS in matches) in about 7 hours. I started to use this method when I had 8 wins to do and about 30 nodes with easier conditions to success so that's why you can do it faster.

All opponents in the lobby were shocked :D I had about 50 wins in total while they had 0. I quitted 3 times for a break so they could win something but after that I was back and continued to take wins. 

If your opponents got your idea and started to focus you then just drive back with your partner and say him to stop when you have FULL amount of bullets (30), kill him fastly and then drive again. DRIVE-RECHARGE-KILL. Nobody will be able to disrupt you.

Sorry for grammar, from Russia with Love!

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng
  • Like 4

Hi, guys. I have found 100% working method of how to get all hardest nodes in a couple of hours even in FULL LOBBY.

You need to play combat mode. Before you start, use glitch which open all races. This glitch described in the guide here on PSNP in the description of gold.pngMultiplayer Finished trophy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO DO THAT to be able to pick all nodes which contains "Win the match" challenge.

1. Find any lobby.

2. Make sure that others prefer to play combat mode and vote for it after every event.

3. Pick Qirex Prototype.

5. After the start, turn around and drive far from all other players while your prototype is charging minigun bullets.

7. SHOOT HIM! You'll get 10 points for every kill. No one can oppose you or be faster. You would be able to win in about 2 minutes. 

8. Be sure that you don't have additional tasks like "Shoot 2 different opponents".

I was able to finish 65 nodes (most of all were WINS in matches) in about 7 hours. I started to use this method when I had 8 wins to do and about 30 nodes with easier conditions to success so that's why you can do it faster.

All opponents in the lobby were shocked :D I had about 50 wins in total while they had 0. I quitted 3 times for a break so they could win something but after that I was back and continued to take wins. 

If your opponents got your idea and started to focus you then just drive back with your partner and say him to stop when you have FULL amount of bullets (30), kill him fastly and then drive again. DRIVE-RECHARGE-KILL. Nobody will be able to disrupt you.

Thank you my friend! This game was kicking my ass back in the days. 

ZeroXOF, no problem, man! This online is so long... I tried to do it legit and I did about 130-140 races but after I got bored.

At least I got so much fun when I found this method yesterday cause there was the same group of 50 rank people like me who also played everyday and tried to finish online. And as the result I had about 50 wins while they all had 0. I had 2 breaks so they got some wins during that time but my laugh was so LOUD!

1. Find any lobby.

3. Pick Qirex Prototype.

Well, i remember beating you even if there were players doing nothing. Still, it is a good way to progress easily, but please think about the others. I mean, this is cheating. And you steal victories from other guys that deserve them. In other words, you are ruining the game just because you want one damn trophy. That's not fair. Sorry for being offensive. Just trying to tell my thoughts.  

• Like 1

Well, i remember beating you even if there were players doing nothing. Still, it is a good way to progress easily, but please think about the others. I mean, this is cheating. And you steal victories from other guys that deserve them. In other words, you are ruining the game just because you want one damn trophy. That's not fair. Sorry for being offensive. Just trying to tell my thoughts.  

I remember you too but I hadn't play with you when I did this method. I found it yesterday.

BTW, it was too hard to win vs good opponents like you, so I was too nervous when I had 2 wins out of 5 rounds that's why I tried to find this.

We tried to have empty lobby without randoms and we had it but after that all other came and that became a bullshit for me.

This site is about trophies, not about fair ways of obtaining etc. This is what developer should think about, not gamers.

It's a dick move... 

You could do it legit? 

But this a good method for those who aren't very good. ;)

LOL, I have found a good way for obtaining hard trophy, so it's not a dick move. DICK MOVE is to include such trophies in the game with the opportunity to get your progress resetted.

I think I could finish it legit in about of 1 week, I had good amount of wins in short period of time. But the problem was that one time I could win many battles and other time I lost almost all battles. It all depended on many factors like connection, opponents' skill, my condition etc. I got tired. So I decided to get last 30 wins with this method. And ofc the target wasn't to interrupt other guys, that's not my fault that the game has so retarded room systen.

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

I remember you too but I hadn't play with you when I did this method. I found it yesterday.

BTW, it was too hard to win vs good opponents like you, so I was too nervous when I had 2 wins out of 5 rounds that's why I tried to find this.

We tried to have empty lobby without randoms and we had it but after that all other came and that became a bullshit for me.

This site is about trophies, not about fair ways of obtaining etc. This is what developer should think about, not gamers.

LOL, I have found a good way for obtaining hard trophy, so it's not a dick move. DICK MOVE is to include such trophies in the game with the opportunity to get your progress resetted.

I think I could finish it legit in about of 1 week, I had good amount of wins in short period of time. But the problem was that one time I could win many battles and other time I lost almost all battles. It all depended on many factors like connection, opponents' skill, my condition etc. I got tired. So I decided to get last 30 wins with this method. And ofc the target wasn't to interrupt other guys, that's not my fault that the game has so retarded room systen.

No it's a dick move to the other racers...

No it's a dick move to the other racers...

1. When I got trophy, I left.

2. Other racers could receive any other challenges except taking 1st place;

3. Not my problem that developers did these mechanism of searching. You can't do anything, any other settings, any other rooms. You can't do nothing. You can play or leave... 

4. Ce la vie

Right so I'm grabbing my friend who has WipEout tonight by the looks of things, thank you!

Write here about your results ^_^

• Like 1

You clearly never have been spawn trapped on FPS MP.

Okay mate... 

I've spawn trapped and been spawn trapped, wanna know what I did when it happened to me? 

I left. 

It's annoying as fuck. 

1. When I got trophy, I left.

2. Other racers could receive any other challenges except taking 1st place;

3. Not my problem that developers did these mechanism of searching. You can't do anything, any other settings, any other rooms. You can't do nothing. You can play or leave... 

4. Ce la vie

Write here about your results ^_^

I'm not saying people shouldn't do it. 

I hate online trophies as much as the next guy. 

But it's still a dick move to the other competitors. 

They could be trying to get 30 wins too, but can't because you're boosting your ass off. 

Well, this site is about "PSN PROFILES" and not only for trophies. This is a place where gamers share their gaming achievements and discuss about general things, even irrelevant with gaming, but, anyway, that's not our problem.

Our problem is that thing about being a dick. Well, you ARE a dick if you do this. If you want to earn a trophy, even if you are opposed to its logic (in that case don't play it ffs!), shut up and earn it legit. Or at least without irritating other gamers. Most gamers play games for fun, either they chase trophies or not. Why do you have to be a dick against them. And that's not the only problem. You ruin the game itself. You repel new gamers this way. You even ruin the game's magic and purpose. For what?

Well, while some may think of it as a dick move others might think of it as a good method of getting it done, I did it legit because I liked the game and enjoyed the challenge but I can't complain if people are doing this, it's just another way of boosting.

Mate, it's like killing people in a democratical society.  As long as this irritates others, you should not do it. You are allowed in some way to do so, but please show some respect. And boosting in general can sometimes be dick-y.

To end this, the method mentioned above is good as a method. It's up to you if you want to be a dick or not,

Well, this site is about "PSN PROFILES" and not only for trophies. This is a place where gamers share their gaming achievements and discuss about general things, even irrelevant with gaming, but, anyway, that's not our problem.

Our problem is that thing about being a dick. Well, you ARE a dick if you do this. If you want to earn a trophy, even if you are opposed to its logic (in that case don't play it ffs!), shut up and earn it legit. Or at least without irritating other gamers. Most gamers play games for fun, either they chase trophies or not. Why do you have to be a dick against them. And that's not the only problem. You ruin the game itself. You repel new gamers this way. You even ruin the game's magic and purpose. For what?

Mate, it's like killing people in a democratical society.  As long as this irritates others, you should not do it. You are allowed in some way to do so, but please show some respect. And boosting in general can sometimes be dick-y.

To end this, the method mentioned above is good as a method. It's up to you if you want to be a dick or not,

I wanted to see how you said this if you had internet like I have. I can't play normally in most of console games and I can't change anything, I tried. In Wipeout 2048 I had one of the best connection which I ever had in console games. But the idea is that you can't think with your head in order to make things easier. So why the fuck someone should call me a DICK just because he want to say that? It's your opinion, not general. It's not my problem that developers couldn't do better matchmaking. If they do that, I could boost these wins without randoms. Anyone can choose their own way so don't cry please. It's my right to choose when I want to play normally or boost a part of challenges and I don't see this as a reason to call me DICK. 

Maybe you don't see in the main column above there is a topic "Gaming sessions" where you can see how much gamers are dicks according to your opinion. LOL!

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng
  • Like 2

I wanted to see how you said this if you had internet like I have. I can't play normally in most of console games and I can't change anything, I tried. In Wipeout 2048 I had one of the best connection which I ever had in console games. But the idea is that you can't think with your head in order to make things easier. So why the fuck someone should call me a DICK just because he want to say that? It's your opinion, not general. It's not my problem that developers couldn't do better matchmaking. If they do that, I could boost these wins without randoms. Anyone can choose their own way so don't cry please. It's my right to choose when I want to play normally or boost a part of challenges and I don't see this as a reason to call me DICK. 

Maybe you don't see in the main column above there is a topic "Gaming sessions" where you can see how much gamers are dicks according to your opinion. LOL!

My connection is 2 mbps, wireless, and with unlimited problems, but I suppose that's irrelevant.

Also, boosting sessions do NOT always irritates others. For example, I can boost a fighting game. Noone will ever care about it. Got what I mean? In this occasion, your actions influence the other guys who may give a big effort to finish this damn campaign. Why do you have to ruin their tries? Every fucking gamer on every fucking game try to be first. It's like being on a 100m sprint versus human runners, and you running on a lamborghini. Here comes the smart guy to destroy everything...

Congratulation for your platinum btw! Need a cookie?

P.S.: LOL!

You got me thinking about the games I might have been a dick to legit players while boosting and I don't think I have been hat much of a dick in any of them, Maybe the Uncharted's every once in a while I guess, but I did remember something else, those bastards that always spammed the same attack over and over on Tekken Revolution, they didn't even know how to play properly...dicks

Yeah, damn those developers that didn't do matchmaking as I wanted them to! It's like they don't even listen to my reasonable opinions!

I don't really get why you'd boost this game anyway, most of the multiplayer nodes are easy, you don't even need to gold them all

Probably, you didn't see my post saying that not every kind of boost makes you a dick. But in thin occasion, it seems it does.

Anyway, angry greek souvlaki-man requests an end to this conversation.

Also, talking is not bad. No need to get this deleted. Sorry for anyone I insulted (espescially mr. stolichnaya). Good luck on your gaming road everybody!

Well it's up to you guys if you want to use the method or not. Though I agree it is indeed an asshole move, I don't see a reason to start drama about a method you can decide not to use. Besides, this method for the intent of getting the trophy looks promising, but for those who want to play the game for fun, it's inconsiderate. I'm sure there might be another way to get this done without hurting other's gaming experience, hopefully.

Well it's up to you guys if you want to use the method or not. Though I agree it is indeed an asshole move, I don't see a reason to start drama about a method you can decide not to use. Besides, this method for the intent of getting the trophy looks promising, but for those who want to play the game for fun, it's inconsiderate. I'm sure there might be another way to get this done without hurting other's gaming experience, hopefully.

There is, playing legit, the online trophies only require you to finish the multiplayer, and the hardest thing there is to do is come 1st in some races, so not hard at all

• Like 1

There is, playing legit, the online trophies only require you to finish the multiplayer, and the hardest thing there is to do is come 1st in some races, so not hard at all

Honestly the only reason people can say the MP is "Hard" is because of how stupid liverpool was when they made it. 

All event challenges are geared towards Combat mode. In which case all the game boils down to is camping weapon pickups and hoping you get lucky and get good weapons. There is honestly zero skill to the MP since its not up to you as to which weapons you get. If i get 13 cannons in a game -which is the norm for me] then there is no way in hell i would beat a guy who gets 3 quakes in a row. 

If the game had more race based goals then i could see someone saying the plat is hard. As killing 2 different people in a 3 lap race on sol is next to impossible.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Honestly the only reason people can say the MP is "Hard" is because of how stupid liverpool was when they made it. 

All event challenges are geared towards Combat mode. In which case all the game boils down to is camping weapon pickups and hoping you get lucky and get good weapons. There is honestly zero skill to the MP since its not up to you as to which weapons you get. If i get 13 cannons in a game -which is the norm for me] then there is no way in hell i would beat a guy who gets 3 quakes in a row. 

If the game had more race based goals then i could see someone saying the plat is hard. As killing 2 different people in a 3 lap race on sol is next to impossible.

Sorry for answering so long after your post but that's why I decided to use this method. Because it wasn't my skill really, all was about luck. Why should I spent more time to wait when mrs. fortune looks at me?