EASIEST WAY TO GET MULTIPLAYER COMPLETIST!

Just_Amaz1ng

Yes. This is the best method to boost the online. A ideal boosting lobby would be 4 players boosting and 4 players idling. This solves most of the requirements. The only issue is the 1st Place requirement which you start getting in like 15+ nodes. With the Qirex Prototype, combat matches end in like a minute.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 0:18 PM, Firestorm_ZERO said:

Yes. This is the best method to boost the online. A ideal boosting lobby would be 4 players boosting and 4 players idling. This solves most of the requirements. The only issue is the 1st Place requirement which you start getting in like 15+ nodes. With the Qirex Prototype, combat matches end in like a minute.

Can you clarify how to unlock all the races.  Once you finish a race your just start scrolling through the stats pages and it unlocks future races?

Basically each node has some requirement to Pass or Elite Pass to complete the node and go to the next. If you fail 3 times, you will skip a node and go to the next.

The glitch from what I read (I haven't tried), basically when you lose it makes you skip multiple instead of one. This will only speed up for the Multiplayer Finished trophy as it only checks if you finished the very last node (so you still need to complete the node). You still need to Pass or Elite Pass all the nodes if you want the Multiplayer Completist trophy.

Edited by Firestorm_ZERO

Yea I got it figured out now, basically anytime you finish an event you just continue to click either left or right on the stats pages.  It doesn't work every time but when it does it will unlock up to 2 or 3 extra nodes each time.  This will make the boosting for nodes easier because I will have all the later 'get 1st place nodes' unlocked before I am actually there.  For example I am rank 12, I have all the nodes through level 4 completed but I have all the way up to level 13 unlocked to play.