Omega Neps trophies

Satoshi Ookami

Is this game similar to Hyperdimension Neptunia games?

Yes and no.

Yes:

Lolis

Moe girls

Moe girls fighting monsters

Compile Heart and Idea Factory

RPG

No:

Weeeeell... there are 5 main characters?

But seriously. It's not RPG like Neps, because it's more like RPG from NePP with concerts being the biggest power.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

YES! Affection trophies!

I already love this game more than before :D

Doesn't seem that grindy actually. And true ending without gold trophy? I guess it isn't gonna be that hard to achieve?

Have to play the game on highest difficulty for True Ending as there are sections blocked off on lower difficulties from what I read.

I was on the fence about buying it but finally decided yesterday to just grab the LE from IFI. Who needs money.

Edited by Yadilie
  • Like 1

The battle system is closer to Agarest War 2 or Cross Edge than Neptunia.  The trophies are also a bit harder than it might first appear.  Much like in Cross Edge/Agarest you cannot access the entire postgame unless you play on Very Hard and get the True Ending, which requires completing certain sub-quests, and more sub-quests are missable than not as they will expire if you progress too far in the story before completing them.  The game is also not really designed to be played on Very Hard the first time through as it is balanced with the assumption that you will be carrying over stuff from a previous playthrough.  I won't say it can't be done in a single playthrough but more than likely it is going to take two.  It actually took me three because I missed True End the first time around (back when nobody really knew what the exact requirements were).

It's definitely not as *grindy* as Agarest but difficulty-wise it's pretty damn close.  Postgame bosses can basically wreck you instantly if you don't have a decent grip on what you're doing.

Have to play the game on highest difficulty for True Ending as there are sections blocked off on lower difficulties from what I read.

One correction to this - the True Ending can be gotten on any difficulty.  It's the Training Facility that is blocked off based on the difficulty you chose, and anything above 5F is post-game only.  Still need to play on Very Hard for other stuff, though.

Edit : And just to nip this argument in the bud before it starts, Nene is the best idol and/or waifu

Edited by Dalez1658

Not hating or anything but why would that even be featured in a game that's making its way to North America? Hopefully it's taken out or censored in the North American version. [...] but now I'm thinking about switching the pre-order to a different game due to that very odd and weird feature. 

And... just because you cant find a present for your girlfriend, we must get a EVEN MORE censored game?

I mean, think about it. In NA everything is censored anyway, except it has something to do with weapons. Because weapons and killing is fine...

Also, the EU version IS the US version.

Its shitty enough that I must play censored games anyway just because americans - who can kill without question it and loves it to play worldpolice - freak out when a girl wears a skirt. o_o

Also, this game is probably a different... genre... than Tales of X.

...Maybe, try it with something else, before you ruin games like that - USA ruined them enough - for everyone else, just because you thought that games are all the same anyway, because graphicstyle or whatever. ... Just an idea. :P Just because guys like you cant see a diversity (look at Vita-section), doesnt mean there is none.

Really... Am I complaining that Call of Duty is a Shooter..? Nope, I just dont play it. Thats all. Why I should ruin it for others just because I dont like it? Seriously... I will never understand this type of "logics". o_o

Edited by Neputyunu

Hopefully it's taken out or censored in the North American version. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

But if it's only in NA and not in EU, then no problem.

Edit : And just to nip this argument in the bud before it starts, Nene is the best idol and/or waifu

No reason for arguments, truth is truth.

• Like 1

Woah bro calm down haha no need to get all mental. So what if it's censored? Not everyone wants to see little girls in their underwear. Oh and extra points for randomly trashing USA/North America too for.. some random reason. I simply come onto the forum for this random niche title I was thinking on picking up for my girl, wondering why some really awkward stuff was featured in a cutesy game that doesn't need it and by simply stating a few things I triggered you like some random Tumblr girl. Didn't mean to set you off like a bomb but man, chill out.

Because you dont want to see it, you want they censore it, so no-one can see it? thats very nice of you . If you are scared of a female body , dont play a game with only female characters. I understand that not everyone like CH games , i really do ,  but than dont play/buy it and leave other gamers have there fun with it. 

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

Because you dont want to see it, you want they censore it, so no-one can see it? thats very nice of you . If you are scared of a female body , dont play a game with only female characters. I understand that not everyone like CH games , i really do ,  but than dont play/buy it and leave other gamers have there fun with it. 

OMG yo please guys relax. He wasn't saying anything negative at all and you guys just started attacking him. He's a normal person who just wanted to see what the game was about. When you never play niche titles before of course stuff like the affection might be weird to you, that's all he's saying. There's no need to go after him at all. To be honest the earlier comment about America makes me mad as well cause it's obvious the person never been to our country and doesn't know what all of us think. Fans like me would love it if they didn't censor things but sometimes you just gotta do it to stop the masses from saying more negative things about it. I'm pretty sure the Hyperdimension Neptunia V II boxart will be censored over here too just cause Purple is showing her a$$ on the cover. Makes me sad but i rather just have the game. 

Woah bro calm down haha no need to get all mental. [...] Didn't mean to set you off like a bomb but man, chill out.

Huh? Why people keep telling me that?

Like if I would waste my time with raging...

Seriously. Read the second to last paragraph in my profiletext, IIRC.

bad mojo buddy o_o

Normally I would say something like "Why you cant have a nice conversation without some guys thinking you are raging or feeling offended or are attacking someone (sic! .. thats calumny  right?)", but meanwhile I dont care anymore.

Yeah, it doesnt need it... why there are melee weapons in nearly every shooter? (= .. See? And this is the reason why OQ, NepU, SenranKagura, and some other stuff, got destroyable clothings. Also I dont see a problem there, Im sorry. Just because they look like little girls, dont mean they are. They are fictional. Drawings, Dolls, whatever. But not human. So what? :P So, you want games like this censored, because you cant gift it your girlfriend? Thats the most stupidest reason I have ever heard. Its like I would say, I would want to play Battlefield, but I dont like guns or shooting in general. So forbid it! Change it! .. See? Sounds stupid, right?

Or, you want it censored because you think they are children? Its your imagination. They are drawings. They have no age. Except the artist gives his/her drawing a personality. My avatar isnt 12 by the way. She is a goddess. Who knows how old she is... She forgot it herself. xD

But Im sorry for my last post. I know it wasnt nice. And yes, I know, it was generalization as it finest.

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

Just caved and pre-ordered the collecters... I din't know it was coming out so soon O_O

More JRPG for me! :D

Edit: On the actual topic of the trophies. They look like a decent set to me and can't wait to plat another CH and Iffy game :D.

Edited by SalazarXCIII