Omega Neps trophies

Satoshi Ookami

OMG yo please guys relax. He wasn't saying anything negative at all and you guys just started attacking him. He's a normal person who just wanted to see what the game was about. When you never play niche titles before of course stuff like the affection might be weird to you, that's all he's saying. There's no need to go after him at all. To be honest the earlier comment about America makes me mad as well cause it's obvious the person never been to our country and doesn't know what all of us think. Fans like me would love it if they didn't censor things but sometimes you just gotta do it to stop the masses from saying more negative things about it. I'm pretty sure the Hyperdimension Neptunia V II boxart will be censored over here too just cause Purple is showing her a$$ on the cover. Makes me sad but i rather just have the game. 

If we have to censor games to comply with the masses then I dont want to play games. 

EDIT: But sadly thats the state of the industry right now. 

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 2

Hey look, another game I'd end up pouring tons of time into! Damn, I seriously need a PS4. Other then that, this seems like a platinum I'd love to get.  I still need to go back and finish off my Neptunia games.. (and buy some more)

I'm sorry but i really have to this. You're avi is kawaii as f***  =w= 

• Like 1

I'm sorry but i really have to this. You're avi is kawaii as f***  =w= 

I'd say the same about yours..lol

But yeah I bought this game @ the last minute(The LE, which I hope has Signatures of the cast in the autograph book).

Visually the options brackets in the screen look very nice, so I hope the game can follow up on that.

In the mean time, it goes in my To play pile. 

• Like 1

Not everyone wants to see little girls in their underwear.

Oh really :awesome:

Too bad it isn't coming to Vita so I can increase my collection of embarrassing games I'd only play on my Vita so my wife can't see me playing them.

You can always remote play =D

I thought we're here talking about the trophies for a game, not censorship differences between Japan and the US.

We're not. It would be one-sided win for Japan.

• Like 3

The battle system is closer to Agarest War 2 or Cross Edge than Neptunia.  The trophies are also a bit harder than it might first appear.  Much like in Cross Edge/Agarest you cannot access the entire postgame unless you play on Very Hard and get the True Ending, which requires completing certain sub-quests, and more sub-quests are missable than not as they will expire if you progress too far in the story before completing them.  The game is also not really designed to be played on Very Hard the first time through as it is balanced with the assumption that you will be carrying over stuff from a previous playthrough.  I won't say it can't be done in a single playthrough but more than likely it is going to take two.  It actually took me three because I missed True End the first time around (back when nobody really knew what the exact requirements were).

It's definitely not as *grindy* as Agarest but difficulty-wise it's pretty damn close.  Postgame bosses can basically wreck you instantly if you don't have a decent grip on what you're doing.

One correction to this - the True Ending can be gotten on any difficulty.  It's the Training Facility that is blocked off based on the difficulty you chose, and anything above 5F is post-game only.  Still need to play on Very Hard for other stuff, though.

Edit : And just to nip this argument in the bud before it starts, Nene is the best idol and/or waifu

Is it worth paying 60 bucks for it?

Is it worth paying 60 bucks for it?

I paid around 100 for the limited edition Japanese release and thought it was well worth it.  But I am a huge fan of these sort of games, so that is probably not a very helpful answer.

It is probably going to depend on how familiar you are with Compile Heart's other games and how you feel about them.  If you're a fan of stuff like Neptunia, Fairy Fencer F, Agarest War etc you will likely get a lot of enjoyment out of Omega Quintet.  If you don't like those, you're probably not going to like this either.

I will say that the battle system is probably the best out of any Compile game I've played.  It has a good amount of complexity without being overly convoluted.  And some of the areas are huge and a lot of fun to explore, and will progressively open up as you proceed through the game and learn new field abilities, which is something I found that Neptunia and FFF lacked (dungeons that are fun to explore).

It's hard to slap a specific price point on it because these are the type of games that you generally love or hate, and I don't think Quintet is any different in that regard.  If nothing else, if you have a Japanese PSN account you could always try downloading the demo to tinker around with to see if it's something that might interest you.  I have no idea if the English release will be getting a demo or not.

• Like 2

And... just because you cant find a present for your girlfriend, we must get a EVEN MORE censored game?

I mean, think about it. In NA everything is censored anyway, except it has something to do with weapons. Because weapons and killing is fine...

Also, the EU version IS the US version.

Its shitty enough that I must play censored games anyway just because americans - who can kill without question it and loves it to play worldpolice - freak out when a girl wears a skirt. o_o

Also, this game is probably a different... genre... than Tales of X.

...Maybe, try it with something else, before you ruin games like that - USA ruined them enough - for everyone else, just because you thought that games are all the same anyway, because graphicstyle or whatever. ... Just an idea. :P Just because guys like you cant see a diversity (look at Vita-section), doesnt mean there is none.

Really... Am I complaining that Call of Duty is a Shooter..? Nope, I just dont play it. Thats all. Why I should ruin it for others just because I dont like it? Seriously... I will never understand this type of "logics". o_o

It actually the other way around.

UK law cause titles to get censored in the US.

Look ad Agarest War 2.

US version had no censor while, EU version did.

Mugen Souls Z was censored due to NISA wanted to sell their game in UK.

And... just because you cant find a present for your girlfriend, we must get a EVEN MORE censored game?

I mean, think about it. In NA everything is censored anyway, except it has something to do with weapons. Because weapons and killing is fine...

Also, the EU version IS the US version.

Its shitty enough that I must play censored games anyway just because americans - who can kill without question it and loves it to play worldpolice - freak out when a girl wears a skirt. o_o

I just realized this existed. Austria hmm? People who live in glass countries that gave the world Adolf Hitler ought not throw stones, amirite? I dunno, just throwing that out there. Besides, Australia is way worse than the US can ever be at censorship.

I just realized this existed. Austria hmm? People who live in glass countries that gave the world Adolf Hitler ought not throw stones, amirite? I dunno, just throwing that out there. Besides, Australia is way worse than the US can ever be at censorship.

Funny how everyone is doing like Hitler is untopable. Because US-worldpolice, or ISIS, or NorthKorea, or something else is "nothing", right?

And your Bush was an asshole too and if I would be interested in the past (funny how unforgiving everyone is) I would find more asshole for sure. Just saying.

But pluspoint for you, being part of the minority, knowing he wasnt german. :P

Also, I already said Im sorry for that posting. xD

Funny how everyone is doing like Hitler is untopable. Because US-worldpolice, or ISIS, or NorthKorea, or something else is "nothing", right?

And your Bush was an asshole too and if I would be interested in the past (funny how unforgiving everyone is) I would find more asshole for sure. Just saying.

But pluspoint for you, being part of the minority, knowing he wasnt german. :P

Also, I already said Im sorry for that posting. xD

What I meant by that is if you want to go down that road, we can and you won't like it. Or we can keep that sort of thing at 9gag.com where it belongs and have a happy day. My feeling is that if you're really desperate to get your fix of barely pubescent girls in skimpy outfits as the developers meant it to be, then import. If you can accept that this sort of thing is acceptable and harmless in Japanese culture, you can accept that people in other cultures find it gratuitous and weird.

What I meant by that is if you want to go down that road, we can and you won't like it. 

To be honest, I dont care.
And when you are telling me next, that I would fuck my daughter in the cellar, because Fritzl did... Well. When it does pleasure you, you can imagine that.
Personally Im not feeling offended because shit like this. Got trained perfectly well for this from my german neighbours and buddys FOR YEARS.
Teamspeak: Oh look, he is from Austria! Lets make some austrian-jokes or whining around about Hitler!

When you want to start here something, or better via PM, then do it. Its okay. And maybe Im deserving it.
Write me something.
Im just thinking, that you have probably noticed, that I noticed that myself and that I ended it by myself and said that Im sorry. Because I know it was wrong.

If you can accept that this sort of thing is acceptable and harmless in Japanese culture, you can accept that people in other cultures find it gratuitous and weird.

I can. I never said I cant. Right? :)

Well, as I said. If you have somthing to say about this, lets coninue via PM.

Im often OffTopic and I dont care, but this here is even for me waaay to OT. :P

Off Topic:

I am very happy that you know the diffrent between Austria and Australia ^^. thats no sarcasm ....maaaaany american dont know that Austria is no Island ......   but it is sad if you only know this single person :(  .  i mean ... schrödinger? Klimt? Mozart? Sigmund Freud? Mendel? .....

The problem about our knowlegde about US is .... that news in TV only show bad thinks about US.  Every month we see something like " 13y boy kills 20 schoolkids with weapon of his dad"  or "Police kill not armed man" .   " big scandal because you saw a nipple in tv"  .... 

On Topic:

I have the game since yesterday . i love it . it is so much fun , nice character , nice battle system .  more complex than neps.  the areas you can explore are huge .  Story is funny and serious .  but only bad thing is , every chapter starts with the same intro movie .... little bit strange .

You realize that i splitted my post in On AND off topic, right? dont tell me you never ever go off topic ;).

Why are you taking it on yourself? :D It was meant on all =D

Obviously you did it correctly ;)

My feeling is that if you're really desperate to get your fix of barely pubescent girls in skimpy outfits as the developers meant it to be, then import. If you can accept that this sort of thing is acceptable and harmless in Japanese culture, you can accept that people in other cultures find it gratuitous and weird.

The point was the guy WANTED censorship, not that censorship would be in the game.

The point was the guy WANTED censorship, not that censorship would be in the game.

No, the person I was talking about got off on some "america is the world-police" tangent (for which they apologized but I didn't see til later), because apparently they were annoyed about US game censorship rules. We were talking about two different posters I think. In any case, I blame the tangent I got on on the fact that it was one of the first things I read this morning. I should learn to just ignore certain comments. :P

Edited by damon8r351

R.I.P Omega Quintet April 28th - April 30th.

Now on a serious note, I'm thinking of getting this for my little brother's birthday, can anyone who tried it actually explain what's "Live Mode" And what do you exactly do in the Training Facility?