Omega Neps trophies

Satoshi Ookami

R.I.P Omega Quintet April 28th - April 30th.

Now on a serious note, I'm thinking of getting this for my little brother's birthday, can anyone who tried it actually explain what's "Live Mode" And what do you exactly do in the Training Facility?

By Live mode I assume you mean concert mode? You basically make music videos. You can customize each idol's dance moves in each segment of the song, the camera angle, some special effects, their clothing and then save it as a PV

Training facility is like a grinding tower if I'm not mistaken, with several floors that you unlock as you complete each one

• Like 1

By Live mode I assume you mean concert mode? You basically make music videos. You can customize each idol's dance moves in each segment of the song, the camera angle, some special effects, their clothing and then save it as a PV

Training facility is like a grinding tower if I'm not mistaken, with several floors that you unlock as you complete each one

Thanks for the response, So i'm guessing Concert mode/Live mode is a player-made Team-Ultimate? Neat.

All right, I hope the grind towers aren't really...grindy, But it sounds straightforward.

Thanks for the respond again.

Thanks for the response, So i'm guessing Concert mode/Live mode is a player-made Team-Ultimate? Neat.

All right, I hope the grind towers aren't really...grindy, But it sounds straightforward.

Thanks for the respond again.

Im in chapter 4 and i tried training facility  one time .  Enemys atack in huge numbers ( 5-8 enemys / fight) . you have rooms  with spezific enemy types and you need drops from them to open next room ... after few rooms you can go to next level(stage?)  ....   i think it will be grindy , but it is just a guess , maybe you can overpower them later :) . but it is great area to grind specific enemys :)

• Like 1

To those that might know this..

If one wants to get all trophies, i assume this would be the better way of doing it as far as endings and difficulty is concerned?

- Finish Normal with the normal ending

- Carry over your stuff to the hardest difficulty and obtain the true ending there (to get "Hardest difficulty challenge successful")

Right? Or does it not let you pick advanced mode in NG+?

To those that might know this..

If one wants to get all trophies, i assume this would be the better way of doing it as far as endings and difficulty is concerned?
- Finish Normal with the normal ending
- Carry over your stuff to the hardest difficulty and obtain the true ending there (to get "Hardest difficulty challenge successful")

Right? Or does it not let you pick advanced mode in NG+?

I feel like this might be better suited to its own thread, but I'll give a basic rundown of what I learned from playing the JP version.

First of all, it needs to be noted precisely how NG+ works in Omega Quintet.  The short version is, not everything carries over.

The long version is, you carry things over by spending "coins" that you collect throughout the game.  Think of the Grade system from Tales, if you're familiar with that.  Coins are obtained by doing sub quests, finding them in chests, and stealing from/overkilling certain bosses.  Some are also available as DLC (some free, some paid).  Here is what can be carried over:

[50] Mics (Weapons)

[50] Protectors (Armor)

[50] Attachments (Accessories)

[5] Items

[99] Costumes and Amplifiers

[40] Weapon Skill

[5] Crafting Elements

[100] +100 Skill Points

[200] +300 Skill Points

[300] +600 Skill Points

Character levels (including Takt's approval rating) and Idol affection rating don't carry over no matter what.  EP and Coins always carry over.

I don't know exactly how many coins you can get in one playthrough but it's around 350 (not counting postgame), and if that's IF you clear all the sub-quests and get True End.  If you reach the Normal End and miss some quests, it will be less, and you can't access any postgame if you get Normal End which will further limit your ability to get gear/skill points to carry over.  I should also mention that if you spend coins to carry something over, and then do another NG+ you must spend that same number of coins again in order to carry them over a second time.  Meaning if you want to hoard coins to unlock *everything* you're going to need to do multiple successive playthroughs without carrying over anything which is effectively just the same as starting from scratch each time.

I honestly have no idea what the "optimal" path is.  There are some things you can do in postgame that will make Very Hard a bit easier (primarily getting some decent gear/amplifiers and leveling up different weapon skills for skill points to carry over so you can activate the Level-Up Bonus nodes on the skill disc as early as possible), but you'll need True End to do that.  Personally I ended up doing 3 playthroughs - 2 on Normal (missed True End the first time) and the last on Very Hard.  As for what to carry over I'd say weapon skill and costumes/amps are most important, followed by weapons (and items/crafting elements since they're cheap).  Only get the extra skill points if you have extra coins or you want to obsessively min-max your characters.

thanks for the info

so optimal path could be

Normal + Normal ending (and save up all coins)

Normal + True ending

Very hard + true ending

or, to cut some time, though it'd make very hard harder (due to less coins for NG+?)

Normal + Normal, then reload a previous save and get the true ending instead

Very hard + true ending

The first way was how I ended up doing it, minus the "saving coins" part.  I definitely would have saved them if I knew I was going to have to spend them again the third time around.

Normal End isn't required at all but if you're using a True End guide right from the start and want to watch it anyway, yeah you could just make a separate save before fulfilling all the requirements.

Of course, if you're feeling brave you could just do Very Hard right from the beginning and do it all in one playthrough.  There's no changing difficulty levels mid-game if you get stuck, though.

Hah, i didn't even notice there isn't a trophy for normal end, guess it really isn't necessary..

hmm i'll attempt to do Normal + True end -> Advanced/VH + True end then, with several Vita games coming out 3 playthroughs could take too much time from me

All hail the moe age, my wallet bleeds