How Long Is the Main Scenario.

Just curious really. How long is the main quest in this game? I really like have the story to play through and I'll feel a little lost when it's over. I'm at the point where you have to complete your first instance raid I think it was called so how far is that as a rough %? Am I near the end?

You're a long way away yet.  You have to complete the main scenario (which ends after you reach Lv. 50), and then you have to complete each extra story in order to be able to play heavensward.  So you're easily maybe about 300 quests away from completion.. could be wrong but this is a long game.

http://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Category:Main_Scenario_Quest

Edited by DEMON

Ah awesome! Just restarted to play a white mage(can't remember the real name for it ^,^.) Good to know there is a lot of stuff to get one with then! I generally take every side quest as they come and do the main quest after the side quests. How many hours roughly did it take you guys?

It took me maybe 100 or so hours as I kept being sidetracked by things.. I also didn't know the best leveling up tactics when I was progressing through story.. so it took me like a month to go from Lv 40 to 50 with my first class.

Edited by DEMON