"Silent Hills" officially canceled.

skateak

Hypotheticals are great and all, but they're just that: hypothetical. All I'm going on was the palpable taster we got in the P.T. demo, and that was undoubtedly brilliant. And by original creator do you mean Team Silent?

Nope, I give a suggestion not a hypothetical. When I said the creator would have been a better choice that wasn't a hypothetical considering they already have made the great SH 1 and 2. 

and let's not forget he killed the castlevania games with the shit hole game lords of shadows

Kojima did what? 

I expected this once the whole affair with Kojima happened... Konami, you did not disappoint with choosing the wrong choice.

Yugioh Money!!!!

you do not get it, the way of thinking you are talking about is not the way games should take for that is out of the game as a whole to get the puzzle done, a puzzle in a game should test you as a player in what you know to this point in the game and what skills you got not get up pull out controllers to see if this works but I can't make you change your mind for we all know here that you and any other person who likes kojimas dum crap choices of gameplay and puzzles is clearly a part of the cult of kojima.

and let's not forget he killed the castlevania games with the shit hole game lords of shadows

Haha! So now you're seguing into a game that has nothing to do with the topic at hand just to spite Kojima? I'm starting to think the man raped your dog or something based on the amount of vitriol you're spewing his way. 

I'm not the biggest fan of Castlevania, but I'm fairly sure that it was Castlevania on the N64 that nearly killed the series. Moreover, didn't Kojima's Castlevania get good reviews and a sequel? I'm pretty sure the only way to not kill a series is to get a sequel commissioned on the back of your work.

Nope, I give a suggestion not a hypothetical. When I said the creator would have been a better choice that wasn't a hypothetical considering they already have made the great SH 1 and 2. 

Kojima did what? 

Yugioh Money!!!!

Well, considering Team Silent disbanded roughly ten years ago then your suggestion would be purely hypothetical. 

you do not get it, the way of thinking you are talking about is not the way games should take for that is out of the game as a whole to get the puzzle done, a puzzle in a game should test you as a player in what you know to this point in the game and what skills you got not get up pull out controllers to see if this works but I can't make you change your mind for we all know here that you and any other person who likes kojimas dum crap choices of gameplay and puzzles is clearly a part of the cult of kojima.

Seriously, did Kojima rape your dog?

he was the one who made castlevania lords of shadow games, he turned what was once a side scrolling puzzle game to a god of war rip off of a game killing what made the old games good.

Again, it was pretty well received and got a sequel commissioned. But then again, I'm not a Castlevania guy so whatever. 

Edited by Gotakibono

Haha! So now you're seguing into a game that has nothing to do with the topic at hand just to spite Kojima? I'm starting to think the man raped your dog or something based on the amount of vitriol you're spewing his way. 

I'm not the biggest fan of Castlevania, but I'm fairly sure that it was Castlevania on the N64 that nearly killed the series. Moreover, didn't Kojima's Castlevania get good reviews and a sequel? I'm pretty sure the only way to not kill a series is to get a sequel commissioned on the back of your work.

Well, considering Team Silent disbanded roughly ten years ago then your suggestion would be purely hypothetical. 

Seriously, did Kojima rape your dog?

Again, it was pretty well received and got a sequel commissioned. But then again, I'm not a Castlevania guy so whatever.

yes but hearing what ign reviews everything under the sun as a good game and don't for get the good old ground zeros demo that got lots and lots of cash for a bloodly £50 demo of a game, and also tell me this the whole he got well god reviews is because he is kojima and people like to lick the ass of a game maker that made them they fav game and also why ask did he rape my dog? I have no dog and wish to have no dog I hate the man for he is like uwe boll of games, but that is what I think.

yes but hearing what ign reviews everything under the sun as a good game and don't for get the good old ground zeros demo that got lots and lots of cash for a bloodly £50 demo of a game, and also tell me this the whole he got well god reviews is because he is kojima and people like to lick the ass of a game maker that made them they fav game and also why ask did he rape my dog? I have no dog and wish to have no dog I hate the man for he is like uwe boll of games, but that is what I think.

Well, I wasn't talking about one review in general - it got good reviews from a multitude of different websites and from numerous avenues of the gaming community. But I digress, I'm not a fan of Castlevania. 

I'm struggling to understand what you're saying (not trying to be a bastard here but your writing is difficult to read) but the price of Ground Zeroes was a bit extortionate, but it's not Kojima that would determine the price of the game, that responsibility is with the production and distribution branches of Konami. Kojima is the director after all, he's not going door-to-door selling his games. 

I managed to pick up Ground Zeroes and Peace Walker in a bundle for €15, which is more than fair; if anyone paid £50 (for the record the price was never THAT high) then you're a fucking idiot. 

I would just like to say this: Why aren't you criticising Del Toro? He was the co-director of the project and has never made a video game before, let alone a massively acclaimed and high-selling series like Metal Gear Solid. Surely he deserves some venom, too, right?

EDIT: About the dog raping, I said that because you're talking about Kojima like you legitimately hate the guy or that he personally hurt you in some way, so my mind naturally turned to him raping your dog whilst you watch and scream, "No, Mr. Kojima! That's my dearest dog - wait - what are you doing with my copy of Castlevania?! Nnnnooooooo." 

1411782738298.gif

Edited by Gotakibono
  • Like 1

no, for we never got to see his work to the fullest with kojima we have seen it and know how he does his games so no he should not, as I said before I hate kojima for the games he makes, in the uk £50 was how much ground zeroes was for it was the whole pre order it now for £50 and all that ball.

edit: well I hate him for killed my fav game being Castlevania 1, this was not a reboot but a killing of the game, the old story was of you going to kill Dracula and when you do you go to burn his ashes in Castlevania 2 simon's quest and the n64 one of castlevania didn't nearly kill it for that same year I think was when the best one of castlevania as people love to say was symphony of the night came out, I didn't like it much for it was a bit too long and that was where one of the bosses we see in dark souls pops up the one made of dead bodies I think can't remember for I didn't like it. 

Edited by KANERKB

no, for we never got to see his work to the fullest with kojima we have seen it and know how he does his games so no he should not, as I said before I hate kojima for the games he makes, in the uk £50 was how much ground zeroes was for it was the whole pre order it now for £50 and all that ball.

Ground Zeros wasn't released at £50 in the Uk. I picked the game up at launch for £25 on PS4, so your just pulling this £50 out of no where. Whether It was worth that price is a whole different story. Considering this is about Silent Hills getting cancelled and NOT about MGS, I wont get into it here.

it was £50, it was pre order this was before it was out and I know what I saw 

Jeez we get it - you don't like Kojima. I never once saw Ground Zeroes at that price, and even if I did you have the free will to decide whether or not to buy it. Again, it wasn't Kojima that decided the price of Ground Zeroes, so you've zero ground (get it?) to attack Kojima for its pricing.

Can we please talk about Silent Hill now.

yes let's, I think sh should of not been made by new people, should of been made by the people who made siren blood for some of team silent are in the team who made siren anyways if you ask me, that game was good and fun for the monsters never died,

edit: and we have to say something about that hd remaster of sh2 and sh3 for that was just bad. taking the old voices out and making new ones for it and they killed the happy birthday caller up making sound like the joker from the dark knight.

Edited by KANERKB

That castlevania was a great game. Also I got more play time out of that $50 demo then some other $60 full games.. Just saying. Just because you personally don't like someone or something doesn't mean everyone needs to think its shit. And it doesn't mean that if someone likes it, that they're a blind fan boy.

Its pretty sad to say such beautiful horror game is not coming out anymore it alse breaks my heart. Maybe there's a few chances that Konami will rebuild it but if that game is coming like in 2018 or so it would be the same Silent Hills /P.T as supposed without Hideo Kojima and Del Toro their visions. I'm very sad but hey let's focusing on other games, they might bring another Silent Hill out for PS4 this or next year who knows. Hideo Kojima is also focusing on Metal Gear Solid 5. 

Its pretty sad to say such beautiful horror game is not coming out anymore it alse breaks my heart. Maybe there's a few chances that Konami will rebuild it but if that game is coming like in 2018 or so it would be the same Silent Hills /P.T as supposed without Hideo Kojima and Del Toro their visions. I'm very sad but hey let's focusing on other games, they might bring another Silent Hill out for PS4 this or next year who knows. Hideo Kojima is also focusing on Metal Gear Solid 5. 

It's more probable that Kojima will create his own studio.

• Like 1