Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaltyCat

Doodle God and Doodle Devil not installing.

7 posts in this topic

I bought these two games and doodle Kingdom. Doodle Kingdom downloaded and installed fine but Doodle God and Doodle Devil keeps getting Error Code C-12383-7.
Any way to fix this? I tried to download them a few times but same results once it gets to installing. 

post-100681-0-09529300-1430076636_thumb.jpg

I bought these two games and doodle Kingdom. Doodle Kingdom downloaded and installed fine but Doodle God and Doodle Devil keeps getting Error Code C-12383-7.

Any way to fix this? I tried to download them a few times but same results once it gets to installing.

I did a google search and this came up http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita-Support/c2-12383-7-all-stars-battle-royale-error/m-p/21245737#M11397

It says

I have received an update from the Store team. You should go to the game on the Store (not your download list) and re-purchase the title. There will be no charge for this, it will be a free re-purchase.

This version should download and install correctly. The working version will then be in your download list for any future redownloads in future.

It was for a different game, but the same error code.

Edited by theguytom

I bought them in a pack and till the games install, the store isn't recognising them as bought, only Doodle Kingdom isn't being known as being bought.

I did. I'll just try again later and hope for the best, thanks anyway!

Did you manage to get God and Devil working? I bought them in a bundle today and I have had the same problem. I have tried to download the package from the store a few times but it fails to install each time