Bots and Trophies

coffe_blac

• 2 weeks later...

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/876-Fat-Princess-Trophy-Guide My trophy guide covers all that, take a look at it and PM me if you still have doubts after reading it.

It might also be good to add that a great place to work on anything kill related (1-800-CAKE, Ring Sting, etc.) is in the soccer mode with the maximum number of players.  Everyone basically clusters together and chases the ball.  You can easily rack up a ton of kills per round if you stay focused and get some decent hat drops and frequent bomb drops.

It might also be good to add that a great place to work on anything kill related (1-800-CAKE, Ring Sting, etc.) is in the soccer mode with the maximum number of players.  Everyone basically clusters together and chases the ball.  You can easily rack up a ton of kills per round if you stay focused and get some decent hat drops and frequent bomb drops.

Nope, that doesn't work anymore since it was patched just after the map was added.

• 6 years later...
On 4/26/2015 at 9:45 PM, coffe_blac said:

Can you earn trophies just playing against bots or do you need another player for it to count. Also if you need someone else could I just used a second controller? Any help would be great

You can get trophies against bots, or other players it's irrelevent.  

If you started a game on control freaks for example and chose 4 players or 32 players, the game will auto fill the empty spots with computer AI controlled units, unless someone tries to "Jump In" or tries to play online and gets added to your game, then they take over one of the AI units.

The game supports up to 4 players local co op, the thing is thought that you all have to remain on the same screen at the same time, which could prove difficult if you are moving around.  

I don't think any of the actions performed by the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th players, if you are doing CO OP local count toward trophies, only the 1st players.  I could be wrong yet I have not seen this explained elsewhere, and I just presume it's only the 1st player controller that it's kills or wins, etc. are tracked and counted towards trophies.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 9/7/2021 at 9:26 PM, LegendExeter said:

I don't think any of the actions performed by the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th players, if you are doing CO OP local count toward trophies, only the 1st players.  I could be wrong yet I have not seen this explained elsewhere, and I just presume it's only the 1st player controller that it's kills or wins, etc. are tracked and counted towards trophies.

You're right about that. This info is in the tips &  strategies section of the guide.

• Like 2