Resident Evil Fans Only!

has anyone to borrow slot playing resident evil revelations 2 ?? contact me by mail -- when I finish a game I deactivate slot! thanks

I've a hard time believing that game-sharing (and messages related to it) are allowed around here, unless you somehow meant a PlayStation 4's feature, but even that is unlikely… 1) You mentioned deactivating slot — is that the "code" word for user, nowadays? 2) You posted in a "sub-forum" for PS3 Games and there's no way to "legally" share digital-format titles on that system.

Edited by Vergilex

• 2 weeks later...

As a Resident Evil fan, I like the direction the series has taken in the last years. I like it, old and new. 

Yes, some aren't survival horror games but they're fun to play, it's a different take of what we've seen and with the game theme, it was obvious that it would change or evolve from biohazard to bioterrorism. They needed to improve and it's good to see they want to do it but hey, even if it's bad sometimes, we need to learn from our mistakes and that's what Capcom is doing with its games. Maybe RE 5, 6 or ORC were not what we expected, being more action focused and generating mixed reception from both reviewers and fans but with the people asking for survival horror, we now have Revelations 1/2 and the HD Remaster as a proof that Capcom is listening to their fans, growing and experimenting to see which side is better for the series.

I think they'll take both sides, I remember in a interview that they wanted the numbered series to be more action focused and a subseries being Revelations to be survival horror, so they can listen to both sides of the fanbase and then, everyone happy, correct me if I'm wrong. This is the best solution to me, but instead of just creating new characters, give time to old ones so they can develop their story depending of the role they can take, being action or horror and expanding what they already have. Sometimes is better to have less, old characters but with multiple memorable stories than having dozens of new characters with plain ones. 

The series is growing and with a lot of fans, you can't please everyone but I'm sure they'll do their best to do it. And talking about remasters, Resident Evil 0 HD is coming in early 2016 so that's something to be happy! If the HD Remaster looked good, this one too or even better, so it's time to survival horror to come back once again in breathtaking HD. :)  B)

• Like 1