Games with "preparable" trophies (for quick unlocking at a later time).

dernop

so july is finally here and tomorrow will be my first day off of work (for the rest of the month), so i can really start on my "trophyjuli" challenge.

i just quickly wanted to thank everyone who threw in a good game suggestion, it was really appreciated and helped me with my shopping spree. btw the shopping is more or less complete as of now and it summed up to quite a nice collection of easy/fast trophies: http://imgur.com/ZChcg8G(and a backup PS4, just in case... :P )

there are still some games on the way, especially imports from asia. i hope they'll arrive in july... 

Additionally i also got quite some games digitally, like the telltale games, ratchet & clank hd trilogy, teslagrad, LA cops, ether one, grim fandango and a couple of others i can't even remember right now anymore (which tells a lot about how many games i gathered in the last months) ;)

i'm already at over 400 trophies for july and my "vacation" hasn't even started yet... this should be fun!

Well, I am still incredibly jealous lol. But seriously, I hope you have an amazing time doing this. Can I ask where you got the Saw games from? Did you find them in local shops or online? (I want them, can't find them, and think at this stage I'm going to have to order them from the US and deal with the several weeks of shipping)

Good luck to you. Don't forget to poke your head out the window from time to time... it is summer after all!

thanks, i will. but to be perfectly honest, i'm not really fond of summer anyways, because of allergies and not really liking to be sweating all the time ... ;)

Well, I am still incredibly jealous lol. But seriously, I hope you have an amazing time doing this. Can I ask where you got the Saw games from? Did you find them in local shops or online? (I want them, can't find them, and think at this stage I'm going to have to order them from the US and deal with the several weeks of shipping)

thank you! and about the saw games: i got them used off amazon.de, so basically i bought both games from one guy for 12€ each, which is an awesome price. and they were in a "as good as new" condition, too!

but otherwise not really many online shops had those games around here, too. even harder to get were the "man vs. wild" and "duck dynasty" games. guess that's more a USA thing ;) i imported those directly via amazon.com, they have a pretty good worldwide fulfillment these days and they do the customs/taxes and everything for you here in germany.

some of the japan imports i had to personally pick up and pay for at my local customs office, which is 30km or so away and only opens when i also have to work ... had to quickly drive there in my lunch break! 

Hey, i'm doing the same thing. But 1337 trophies in one month. Wow. We're not worthy.

I'm aiming for around 600+ so my mate will never dethrone me again.

good luck to you too then! i really like challenges like this, they're much fun to do!

oh and those 1337 last year included quite some autopop trophies from soundshapes, so i'm trying to go for less autopops this year to make it a little bit more impressive :P

as of today (july, 11th) i'm already at 468 trophies and my vacation hast just started, so i'd say it's going pretty well.

plus i already got up like 200 places or so on the world leaderboard since july, 1st... nice ;)

i hope everyone has a really nice weekend, see you around! :)