Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bucknerd

Will you be switching to Au Ra?

Will You Switch to Au Ra for Heavensward?   33 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you currently play?

2. 2. Will you be switching to Au Ra?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

Out of sheer curiosity I was wondering how many of planned to switch to Au Ra and what race we're currently playing now.

20141221045625a0dz1r6dhvglahcb.jpg

Edited by Bucknerd

Is that the new race? Why are the dudes 10 times bigger?

I started playing FFXIV about two months ago, and I have already forgotten all the race names. I played the kitty cat race, because being a human is boring, and all the other races just looked like messing with the character sliders in a saints row game.

FemRoe for life!  I was thinking about it when I heard they were dragon people with horns, but I didn't like how waifey the girls look.  So I think I'll stick with my Roe.

I'm definitely switching, just to try it out. I got the fantasia from the first time around, and we'll be getting another when the expansion is released, so I can switch back if anything. Don't have to spend money to switch thankfully!

I wasn't sure what to pick there as I just went Elezen recently for the hell of it xD But yes, I'm changing into male Au Ra.  Their hair styles are freaking awesome!

I wasn't sure what to pick there as I just went Elezen recently for the hell of it xD But yes, I'm changing into male Au Ra.  Their hair styles are freaking awesome!

I recently switched from Roe to Eleven for fun myself. But yeah, male Au Ra have the best female hairstyles in the game. xD I'm almost surprised there isn't Seymour Guado hair.

I think my mind's too dirty for this game, because every time I see that photo of the male and female Au Ra together, it makes me giggle.

Dragon people are hype as fuck so hell yeah I'm switching ^,^ I apparently have a free bottle of glamour so I can chnage without paying which is a bonus. Currently playing a Male Roe, got his image info saved just in case I regret the change.

I'm starting to reconsider myself.

0bab1f927e00023ad44039478c456136_ba22853

I've played a female Roe and now I'm a female Elezen and I just love being so much taller than everyone else.

I will explore the character creator - but I won't be re-rolling.

As boring as it may be - I prefer to be a human in a fantastical world, as if I've landed there and behold the amazing creatures rather than be an amazing creature myself.

male au ra are way too much taller than female au ra... but yes ill be a au ra male soon.

I was thinking of staying lalafell or going back to Miqo'te in HW, but I decided to go Au Ra for the sake of something 'new'. Sadly I'm having a hard time still trying to make one I like on the benchmark :(

Only reason I bought the game actually. Played as Lala and Hyur but when you have a option to play as a Dragon guy then I go with the Dragon guy. Dragons <3. Anyways always liked the Gria in FFTA2, but female Au Ra don't really look well so dragonic as Gria or Male Au Ra. Well never thought about being a Female anyway so..I do hope that Xaela is the STR and VIT based clan. :)

YES. I'm really tired of my Miquote already. Plus, I paid for the goddamn thing so I want to check it out :)

I think I'll be switching, bit bored of being a little Lalafell!